Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Nah It aint her fault Lacey botched but i still dont get why she couldn't just do the regular move, all that shit could of been avoided. Especially since Lacey is "green" she should of tried that with somebody else fr

But what would of changed if lacey botched the move regardless.

But what would of changed if lacey botched the move regardless.

If Strowman can take that shit the regular way then im sure she could. Even if she did somehow manage to somehow botch it probably wouldn't look as bad as that one from SD.

Yea that’s true. She was called up way too early. Her pairing with Baron Corbin vs Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch was so cringe worthy especially after Seth and Becky got engaged

there were quite a few people who came up with that group that should of stayed down in NXT longer

good news is, its never too late to go back

tenor.gif

Probably not but man... That would put a big ass smile on my face just cause

WWE actually announced this shit on their official page too.

thats different

I wonder if Shane is involved in w/e this shit is

don't think it's them they were just on tv Weds night plus they announced the tag title match against imperium.

that tag match is this Wednesday n there faces wont shown last night. So maybe? I sorta hope its them but then again i kinda want it to be some unexpected group

World Wrestling Entertainment will soon return to airing Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown live, PWInsider.com can exclusively confirm via multiple sources.

On 8/13, WWE will be taping the 8/14 Smackdown and 8/17 Raw episodes.

The following week, however, PWInsider.com has confirmed that WWE will be going live with the 8/21 Smackdown episode on FOX and the post-Summerslam Raw on Monday 8/24 on the USA Network. We are told the following week is currently slated to broadcast live as well.

WWE is slated to tape WWE NXT on Wednesday 8/12, a taping that will cover the 8/12 and 8/19 episodes. There is no word whether NXT will follow Raw and Smackdown in returning to live broadcasts as of this writing.

Back