Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

bianca is young and probably hasn’t reached her prime yet

shayna will be 40 next month so she don’t have much time left in this wresting shit

I loved Taz called WWE/NXT out on their bullshit last night

Lol at WWE being pissed... dont be mad because you went about testing and safety allllll the way wrong

Last edited:
How true are these reports though?.. I mean it is Meltzer. I remember weeks ago reading AEW started w the swab tests first. I'm obviously not there. Who do we believe?

How true are these reports though?.. I mean it is Meltzer. I remember weeks ago reading AEW started w the swab tests first. I'm obviously not there. Who do we believe?

tenor.gif

from the comments, the first guy in the clip that Yoko sits on apparently was disrespectful to Fuji in the locker room just before that match... yikes

lmao I aint even wanna be the one to post this cause u know how that shit goes... :word?:

Good looking out Ro
You do realize said fans sit starting like 8 rows back and no where near ring side or go backstage? If u peeped the program for a few seconds you would easily see that. But yeah WWE still aint test their actual talent by and in the ring. Lol aint even a AEW vs WWE thing, it just it what it is.

Last edited:
You do realize said fans sit starting like 8 rows back and no where near ring side or go backstage? If u peeped for a second you would know that. But yeah WWE still aint test their actual talent by and in the ring. Lol aint even a AEW vs WWE thing, just what it is.

Yea, it aint a AEW vs WWE thing. WWE is stupid as shit for not testing their talent and thats an L they'll have to hold forever due to those positive test but allowing fans in without testing them is just as stupid. Doesn't matter how far apart they were. My thing is why test one set of fans who are sitting closer to the front and not test the ones that are further back? just cause they told you they hadn't been in contact with it? I know people who got it but swore up and down that they had been following all of the rules or hadn't been going out as much. So there's really no way of knowing without the test.

I still stand by what I said before too about both promotions calling shit off for now because Floridas numbers are still increasing. I think I read earlier that they just jumped up again. I get that they wanna entertain or whatever but that shit really not worth it.

I still stand by what I said before too about both promotions calling shit off for now because Floridas numbers are still increasing. I think I read earlier that they just jumped up again. I get that they wanna entertain or whatever but that shit really not worth it.
Over 10,000 new cases announced this morning lol. Idk how Orlando is looking but if the shows were in Dade, they'd be shut down cause we got the most in the entire state

Over 10,000 new cases announced this morning lol. Idk how Orlando is looking but if the shows were in Dade, they'd be shut down cause we got the most in the entire state

Thats wild. Orlando and Jacksonville are both considered hot spots from what i've read so i hope they've been busting ass at these recordings and have shows ready to go just in case they get shut down, if not we might not having no wrestling for a while outside of replays/old shit

Back