Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Taker was wearing pro police shit on his documentary series recently and a Pro 2nd amendment Shirt when he was working out too. The only thing I’ve seen Austin say is him ethering someone on his Instagram about he he shouldn’t be wearing a mask or something

when he's not in his gimmick taker looks and talks like one of those

blue lives matter
you stand for the national anthem/flag
kneeling disrespects the military
if you don't like america, leave it

MAGA ass cacs

i can definitely see him in his car with sunglasses and a trucker hat ranting into his smartphone about black players kneeling during the national anthem or some shit

Im not surprised to hear that they not down for the cause

nothing about them has ever made me believe that they were

Just another reason why we shouldn't expect shit from them or any other wrestler/public figure.

tenor.gif

Punk threw a shot at AJ after that tweet ^ cause a fan pointed out how he had been silent but was still promoting his gaming channel

Punk said it was no surprise

Last edited:
This had so much potential. Took place on raw in Miami. Had friends there who weren’t watching wwe full time and got more invested when this happened

xq2ZWwy.gif

I got a few up there on RAW/SD that i'd love to see come on back home. Just dont over do it. Gotta get rid of Charlottes ass first

first two to come to mind?

Cederick Alexander and Ricochet.

the NXT tag division looking light asf right now and they not even using them like that on RAW

Hell they could always perform as singles & as a tag team

Back