Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

:hahaha:

Garza funny. Even as a KO fan I laughed. I thought this was a random tweet at first.

Still cant believe this asshole got a pin fall over KO

thats a big deal

:hahaha:

Garza funny. Even as a KO fan I laughed. I thought this was a random tweet at first.

Still cant believe this asshole got a pin fall over KO

thats a big deal

Yeah when it happened I'm like wtf clean??? Kevin about to fail the wellness policy but then I remembered Garza attacked KO before the match so it wasnt a clear win.

Yeah when it happened I'm like wtf clean??? Kevin about to fail the wellness policy but then I remembered Garza attacked KO before the match so it wasnt a clear win.

It should make for a nice lil program between the two of em

I fw both so im hoping they dont just hoe Garza out to KO after that one win.

Also dont wanna see them do several rematches on RAW either. Let it build to a match at Backlash

It should make for a nice lil program between the two of em

I fw both so im hoping they dont just hoe Garza out to KO after that one win.

Also dont wanna see them do several rematches on RAW either. Let it build to a match at Backlash
Kinda why I wish Raw would go back to a more storyline progression show. Everything is 90% matches and that causes overkill and forces them to push matches they could be cooking for weeks.

Naw, she still bae... She just gotta stop hurting chicks
I know that's yall bae but she ain't good in the ring at all, sloppy, and barely carrying her own weight literally. I hate seeing her out there out of breath just going through moves with no technique. Nia one of those who needs a year back in NXT.

I know that's yall bae but she ain't good in the ring at all, sloppy, and barely carrying her own weight literally. I hate seeing her out there out of breath just going through moves with no technique. Nia one of those who needs a year back in NXT.
Yup, Konnan hit it right on the head when he said she walks like she just rolled outta the bed to answer the door... she should not be on the main roster. Tbh, I don't think more time in NXT is gonna help

So TNA has the best women's division, AEW has the best tag team division, WWE has the best...cruiserweight division...I guess?

Yup, Konnan hit it right on the head when he said she walks like she just rolled outta the bed to answer the door... she should not be on the main roster. Tbh, I don't think more time in NXT is gonna help
Btw I don't wanna hear no women saying this shit is offensive to women when everyone kept that same energy with Ryback

From what I be seeing they cant stand Nia cause she be hurting their faves
No sir......everybody dont dislike her because she hurt ar poor little favorites....but getting people injured is just an added thing, she is trash in the ring, not ring ready ever huffing and puffin all over, and has zero craft or technique. Valid reasons not just because everybody favorite Kairi got hurt. She is a big chick who really has zero wrestling talent who is put in a position because she hot family wreatling ties.

Last edited:
so kai and racquel aren’t catching heat for being out of position on shotzi’s no look springboard?

i’m not saying it’s 100% their fault, but boy if that was Nia...

Last edited:
If Nia is good to you then I'm glad u accept trash but nobody is judging this JUST off her hurting people, watch a Nia match and she exposes herself for being a bad worker.

No sir......everybody dont dislike her because she hurt ar poor little favorites....but getting people injured is just an added thing, she is trash in the ring, not ring ready ever huffing and puffin all over, and has zero craft or technique. Valid reasons not just because everybody favorite Kairi got hurt. She is a big chick who really has zero wrestling talent who is put in a position because she hot family wreatling ties.

Nigga I was responding to his post saying he dont wanna see any women getting offensive over Nia being called unsafe.

Basically saying that the women are on the same page as everybody else. Plus where the fuck did anybody take up for her ring work?

ya'll niggas gotta relax B

Back