Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Lol perfect time for Riddle and Goldberg

Heard they did Strowman who trash ass doesnt need to be around any belt but hey its Smackdown.

As noted earlier today, WWE United States Champion Andrade was not medically cleared to wrestle at Wrestlemania 36 when it was taped earlier this week. WWE NXT star Austin Theory will join Angel Garza to challenge the Street Profits for the Raw Tag Team titles on WWE's flagship PPV, PWInsider.com has confirmed. Theory, 22 years old, was signed to a NXT deal in August 2019. Seven months later, he will make his Wrestlemania debut.

PWInsider.com has also confirmed that Buddy Murphy was originally slated to appear on this Monday's Raw broadcast but we are told he "was not cleared to appear" and will also not be appearing on Wrestlemania 36's broadcast.

Yeah Austin Theory the future, I got meet him at Evolve, said it then still say it now he is going to be a star.

Screenshot_20200401-145900_kindlephoto-359591630.png

I knew at some point WWE would be forced to sit down after "WrestleMania". They need to anyways along with AEW as well. Give these men & women a break.

David Bixenspan of Forbes.com has compiled a list of the highest paid stars in WWE for 2019-2020. Fobres calculated the numbers by tallying "gross pay before taxes using WWE filings, an analysis of individual wrestler performance and sales metrics, and interviews with industry experts and analysts."The list is not including celebrities such as Tyson Fury who made a reported $15 million for his appearance at Crown Jewel.

Here is the top 10 list which includes a female WWE star (not counting Stephanie McMahon) for the first time:

1. Brock Lesnar – $10 million
2. Roman Reigns – $5 million
3. Randy Orton – $4.1 million
4. Seth Rollins – $4 million
5. Triple H – $3.3 million (includes executive pay)
6. Becky Lynch – $3.1 million
7. Bill Goldberg – $3 million
8. Shane McMahon – $2.1 million
9. Stephanie McMahon – $2 million (includes executive pay)
10. Braun Strowman – $1.9 million

David Bixenspan of Forbes.com has compiled a list of the highest paid stars in WWE for 2019-2020. Fobres calculated the numbers by tallying "gross pay before taxes using WWE filings, an analysis of individual wrestler performance and sales metrics, and interviews with industry experts and analysts."The list is not including celebrities such as Tyson Fury who made a reported $15 million for his appearance at Crown Jewel.

Here is the top 10 list which includes a female WWE star (not counting Stephanie McMahon) for the first time:

1. Brock Lesnar – $10 million
2. Roman Reigns – $5 million
3. Randy Orton – $4.1 million
4. Seth Rollins – $4 million
5. Triple H – $3.3 million (includes executive pay)
6. Becky Lynch – $3.1 million
7. Bill Goldberg – $3 million
8. Shane McMahon – $2.1 million
9. Stephanie McMahon – $2 million (includes executive pay)
10. Braun Strowman – $1.9 million
I would be pissed at Brock's salary if I was a full timer and that Tyson Fury one time salary

Back