Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I'm glad WWE is going through this. Them niggas should have been constructed a off-season anyway. God is punishing Vince McMahon greed, content on inhumane working conditions, and material.

I hope an off season after WM be the new norm for whoever takes over after Vince

Something tells me this pre-taped WrestleMania is going to be a mess. Vince is fucking up even worse by adding matches on the card. Vince should have seriously postponed and try to start back up by mid-June.

It doesn't make sense to keep shooting empty arena shows after WM when the ratings will most definitely go into the shitter. He putting his talent if not himself at risk of getting sick.

In addition to Roman Reigns, The Miz did not compete during the Wrestlemania 36 tapings on Wednesday and Thursday. Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com noted the following:

"Multiple source have confirmed that WWE Smackdown Tag Team Champion The Miz did not work Wrestlemania 36. Miz was in Orlando this week, but did not work the tapings."

The Miz and John Morrison were scheduled to defend the Smackdown tag team titles against either The New Day or The Usos.

Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com noted the following regarding The Miz apparently playing a role in Roman Reigns deciding to not participate in the match with Bill Goldberg:

“It was interesting because he [Reigns] was there and he made the call and it had to do in some form with Miz being sick and the Usos not being happy about it. I don’t know much else, but that’s all I was told. You know it’s a weird story because if you followed it because basic logic was that he should have stayed home. Everyone’s got a risk, but his risk was high — his reward was high too, but his risk was really high too. For a guy who has kids… it was his decision, but that decision shouldn’t have been put on him.”

In addition to Roman Reigns, The Miz did not compete during the Wrestlemania 36 tapings on Wednesday and Thursday. Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com noted the following:

"Multiple source have confirmed that WWE Smackdown Tag Team Champion The Miz did not work Wrestlemania 36. Miz was in Orlando this week, but did not work the tapings."

The Miz and John Morrison were scheduled to defend the Smackdown tag team titles against either The New Day or The Usos.

Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com noted the following regarding The Miz apparently playing a role in Roman Reigns deciding to not participate in the match with Bill Goldberg:

“It was interesting because he [Reigns] was there and he made the call and it had to do in some form with Miz being sick and the Usos not being happy about it. I don’t know much else, but that’s all I was told. You know it’s a weird story because if you followed it because basic logic was that he should have stayed home. Everyone’s got a risk, but his risk was high — his reward was high too, but his risk was really high too. For a guy who has kids… it was his decision, but that decision shouldn’t have been put on him.”
If Miz showed up sick knowing what's going on in the world he should have got his ass kicked.

This show just one big cluster fuck, about to go down as the WOAT Wrestlemania

PWInsider.com is reporting that Andrade did not compete at the Wrestlemania 36 tapings but it wasn't due to being sick. Mike Johnson noted the following:

"Andrade suffered an injury, believed by one source to be to his ribs on this past Monday's episode of RAW."

Andrade was not medically cleared to compete with Angel Garza against the Street Profits for the RAW tag team titles. Andrade was reportedly replaced in the match by an NXT star.

Back