Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I was watching this Ironman match and never noticed that Shawn told the ref to tell Jose get the fuck out the ring

Unless there is a last minute change forced upon them, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources that WWE intends to tape content all the way through Wrestlemania over the next several days. The current WWE taping schedule looks to be:

Today - Friday Night Smackdown for 3/27 and 4/3
Sunday 3/22 - Taping content in some form for future WWE NXT episodes.

Monday 3/23 and Tuesday 3/24 - Monday Night Raw episodes for 3/23 and 3/30

Wednesday 3/25 and Thursday 3/26 - Wrestlemania 36 Nights One and Two

WWE is also scheduled to tape material for Wrestlemania at other "closed sets" so there may be additional taping dates beyond what is shot at the WWE Performance Center.

So, if all that takes place as scheduled, for the first time, Vince McMahon (and everyone else who works the show) would be able to watch Wrestlemania in the comfort of their own home.

WWE needs to take off until at least June after WrestleMania is over with.

I won't be watching anything RAW/NXT/SD leading into WM it isn't the same without the crowd. I was barely watching RAW and after that shitty Elimination Chamber match from last month Idc. Smackdown is a joke I took it off dvr about 2-3 weeks ago.

PWInsider reports that Hulk Hogan was set to have a meet and greet at Hogan’s Beach Shop in Tampa during Wrestlemania week, but it was cancelled due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The meet and greet cost $175, but those who have asked for refunds have been told the event is just postponed and they can use their tickets later. The store has also offered signed t-shirts and bandanas, which they claim is $250 worth of merchandise with free shipping. They are not, however, offering any refunds.

I'm glad WWE is going through this. Them niggas should have been constructed a off-season anyway. God is punishing Vince McMahon greed, content on inhumane working conditions, and material.

I hope an off season after WM be the new norm for whoever takes over after Vince

Back