Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Zelina bad as fuck man, i gotta find some caps from her on Monday night cause she was looking right. She always is but on Monday got damn

Uses to love Zelina/Rosita in TNA, there was an episode in TNA where her and Sarita did a strip tease dance for a ref or something. Talk about being hyped for that angle! Used to think she had zero chance to come to WWE because compared to Rosita she really was just alright in the ring and Sarita was the shit in TNA but funny enough Z got signed and Sarita disappeared.

UnknownAncientKatydid-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Smh. Heard this last night on nxt and thought there was a screwup

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE has decided to change the gender-specific designation for the NXT women's title. Mike Johnson noted the following:

"WWE has issued an internal decree that going forward, the WWE NXT Women's Championship will be referred to and described as simply the "NXT Championship."

There's no word if similar changes will be made with the RAWand Smackdown titles. Becky Lynch did mention on WWE Backstage this week that she would like to see the term "women's division" dropped.

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE has decided to change the gender-specific designation for the NXT women's title. Mike Johnson noted the following:

"WWE has issued an internal decree that going forward, the WWE NXT Women's Championship will be referred to and described as simply the "NXT Championship."

There's no word if similar changes will be made with the RAWand Smackdown titles. Becky Lynch did mention on WWE Backstage this week that she would like to see the term "women's division" dropped.
No problem with this as long as it's not a prelude to them doing inter gender matches

Won't this confused things though? Like how can you have two nxt champions without knowing the specifics of it?

man she's in love with alliyah.. whch means she did some amazing akasha cosplay from queen of the damned

yea, thats dope bruh I remember last year she said something about she was shooting a project where she was cosplaying as Aaliyah in her music videos. Some ppl were mad but her family saw it and wanted to meet her in person cause they liked it.

i tried finding the finished videos but I couldn't so she must of not released them

I dont see this happening

it makes no sense

unless they somehow find a different term to use when referring to it

I read that this morning, i don't believe it though. I refuse to think that The Rock would sit there and let these old bastards disrespect his dad at his funeral.

I watch this atleast once a year, they literally look like their model to a T too.

As a kid everytime we would go to Kmart on a family run my dad would give me 2 dollars and I'd go straight to the game room while my family shopped and jump on this everytime picking Shawn or Taker. Good memories

Uses to love Zelina/Rosita in TNA, there was an episode in TNA where her and Sarita did a strip tease dance for a ref or something. Talk about being hyped for that angle! Used to think she had zero chance to come to WWE because compared to Rosita she really was just alright in the ring and Sarita was the shit in TNA but funny enough Z got signed and Sarita disappeared.

View attachment 217480
Sarita is now a trainer

You would never see the rock in anything wwe related ever again if true

Back