Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Can u fuckn guys stop getn worked by meltzer????
Hes a fuckn mark

niggas be drinking that Meltzer kool aid when hes obviously in AEWs back pocket thats why i dont buy any of his reports

hes been called out for lying several times recently

I was just coming to post this

giphy.gif

WWE Decreasing Superstar Paychecks For Saudi Arabian Shows

WWE’s relationship with Saudi Arabia was a big money deal for Vince McMahon’s company. Then reports came out that WWE hadn’t been paid by the Saudis.

WWE stock plummeted this morning after news broke about their issues with Saudi Arabia. It turns out that WWE Superstars have also seen proof of this in the checks they’ve received.

Fightful Select reports that WWE’s payouts for WWE’s Saudi Arabian shows have actually decreased. No numbers were given, but this is a very interesting point to consider.

While the Saudi Arabia payouts to WWE talent started off very high, they’ve decreased for some since the initial show.

Can u fuckn guys stop getn worked by meltzer????
Hes a fuckn mark
A report Is a report man, I'd trust him over the random dirt sheets. Tho he can be wrong alot he also is right about alot too and obviously has some times with backstage employees. The Meltzer hate has always been dumb because it aitn that serious unless you feel betrayed about a report.

Last edited:

^^^ peep the apology smh

then there was also this a couple months ago

UPDATE: Conrad Thompson, who runs Starrcast, posted to Twitter that Dave Meltzer’s earlier report about Booker T is inaccurate. Meltzer claimed that Booker backed out of the event (which he reported as All Out, not Starrcast) because he didn’t want to get involved in the AEW/WWE war.

Conrad wrote: “Meltzer’s report below is inaccurate. I don’t work for AEW and have no power to “book” anyone. STARRCAST is independent and we enjoyed Booker’s appearance in Las Vegas. I will miss him this time in Chicago but look forward to working with him again sometime in the future.

plus countless other shit he was wrong about

He told us Gallows and Anderson were leaving, weren't interested in resigning. - they resigned
He said Mike and Maria were well on their way out of the door - they resigned

I'm sure theres more

Aaaaandd this mf got like 2-3 moves named after him by the Young Bucks

you can't tell me he aint up their ass

:niggaa:

Lastly, it aint serious but who likes a liar or somebody who claims to know some shit whenever they don't? Just keep it a hunnid David...

Randy Orton has re-signed a new, multi-year contract with WWE, according to PWInsider.

Back in 2010, it was reported Orton signed a ten-year deal with WWE.

Late last month Orton was posting photos with "Elite" in them, teasing a possible move to AEW with his contract expiring soon, obviously that is no longer the case.

On last night's RAW, Orton showed up to give Rusev an RKO after Rusev's DQ win against Bobby Lashley.

yall should of known this clown wasn't going anywhere, all that shit he was spouting was just to get a better deal, he know aint no other company gonna put up with his shit

Also idk if this is 100% true but the reports are goin up and tonight on WWE Backstage they said they gonna be discussing a former world champs contract status. Im guessing thats what it'll be.

Back