Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

From pwinsider

Over the course of the day, one of the most talked about stories that has been making the rounds is that Enzo Amore and Big Cass would be returning to WWE for the NXT brand.

In speaking to WWE officials today, we are told there is no basis on the story and that there have been zero discussions between the two sides.

So, for those who have emailed asking about this, that's where things stand.

From pwinsider

Over the course of the day, one of the most talked about stories that has been making the rounds is that Enzo Amore and Big Cass would be returning to WWE for the NXT brand.

In speaking to WWE officials today, we are told there is no basis on the story and that there have been zero discussions between the two sides.

So, for those who have emailed asking about this, that's where things stand.

Hope they come back. They were one of the few entertaining promos I saw on Raw every week when they were around together.

- As previously noted, WWE is planning to take the brand split seriously again after the Smackdown debut on the FOX Network.

PostWrestling.com is reporting that WWE is tentatively scheduling a draft/Superstar Shakeup for the Friday, October 11th edition of Smackdown in Las Vegas which would be the 2nd episode on FOX. There will also reportedly be a continuation of the shakeup on the Monday, October 14th edition of RAW in Denver.

Scarlett Bordeaux Is At The WWE Performance Center For A Try Out
Submitted by Ram Jam on September 4, 2019 - 4:16pm
WWE News
According to Squared Circle Sirens, former IMPACT Knockout Scarlett Bordeaux is at the WWE Performance Center this week receiving a private tryout for the company. She joined IMPACT back in July 2018, and was utilized on weekly television as a featured star. Bordeaux and boyfriend Killer Kross were also in attendance for AEW's ALL OUT pay per view, but were never shown.

Damn, im surprised her fine ass aint get scooped up by AEW as soon as she announced she was free.

For a while she was the onlyy reason i was still watching IMPACT! If she end up in WWE ima have to do some rearranging on my list

jyvvdt0pk1l11.gif

4fp1ybqrclb31.jpg

tumblr_pl7wl7bV0K1s05wxzo2_400.gif

tenor.gif

- PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE NXT will not initially be two hours on the USA Network when it debuts. According to Mike Johnson, the plan right now is for the 1st hour (8PM Eastern) to air on USA and the 2nd hour (9PM Eastern) will air on the WWE Network. Starting on October 2nd, both hours will broadcast on the USA Network.

Why the convoluted programming decision to suddenly split this huge cable television premiere in half? Because of Suits, of course. Yes, the long-running USA drama is ending its run (which lasted nine years, believe it or not!), with its final two episodes at 9 PM ET on September 18th and 25th during what was supposed to be the second hour of NXT.

Last edited:
According to Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com, there are still plans for NXT stars to be called up to the main roster so NXT isn't going to be considered an equal third brand. The announces are expected on separate brands which would mean Corey Graves will end up on one show

Kevin Owens Explains Why He Changed His Finisher To The Stunner

Kevin Owens has been using his version of the Stunner in recent months to finish matches in explosive fashion. Before adopting the Stunner, he used to use a Pop-Up Powerbomb to great effect.

Speaking with SI.com, Owens has explained why he decided to introduce the Stunner into his arsenal as his new finishing move.

“I felt like everybody was doing powerbombs left and right, and I wanted to try something else,” Owens said. “And one day it occurred to me that no one does the Stunner as a finishing move, but to me, it’s always been the best move.

So I just went to Steve [Austin] one day when he was here, and I asked him, and he said, ‘I can’t believe nobody’s asked me this before, but of course you can use it. Do whatever you want with it.’”

Owens wanted to ensure that “Stone Cold” Steve Austin was happy with him using the move that Austin made famous. For him, it was all about respect.

“I did that out of respect for the people who’ve come before me. I would never want to do that without his approval. He gave me the approval, and it’s working for me, so I have no intention of stopping and no intention of renaming it, either. It’s the Stunner, and it always will be the Stunner.”

Kevin Owens has been involved in a long-running feud with Shane McMahon. At the time of writing, he does not have a matchup set for WWE’s upcoming pay-per-view Clash of Champions.

Back