Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Coming off last week’s major angle with Braun Strowman and Bobby Lashley, it appears that Strowman could possibly be getting a renewed push with Paul Heyman’s influence being a factor. Here is what Tom Colohue of Sportskeeda.com noted about Strowman:

“The idea is to get Strowman back to his roots as a monster, just destroying everything in his path. He hasn’t been used as effectively as he could be.”

“Heyman’s still the same guy who brought you ECW. He likes the technical style but he also likes big, destructiveforces of nature. Braun is perfect for that.”

Fightful.com has provided some new details regarding Paul Heyman's role as creative director of WWE RAW:

“We’re told that Heyman sits in the middle of the production meetings instead of at the front of the room,” Fighful reports. “[Heyman] has spoken to several team members about Vince McMahon coming to grips with the fact that the program needs to be upgraded, and with that happening, true change could be on the way.”

Heyman is also said to be transparent about the idea that Vince McMahon still makes the final decisions and changes to the product will take time.

I remember being hype as fuck when this shit happened on Smackdown

this the type shit I'd hope to see at that FOX premiere but niggas dont even have custom songs by well known artist no more. Maybe they'll bring that back

I remember being hype as fuck when this shit happened on Smackdown

this the type shit I'd hope to see at that FOX premiere but niggas dont even have custom songs by well known artist no more. Maybe they'll bring that back

Man what! I grew up off three 6 mafia and by this time I stopped watching WWE for a year or 2 and I saw 36 did Henry song and performed that bitch live on Smackdown I was salty asf I wasnt watching live. Literally the ONLY celebrity performance on WWE TV I would of ever cared about.

Man what! I grew up off three 6 mafia and by this time I stopped watching WWE for a year or 2 and I saw 36 did Henry song and performed that bitch live on Smackdown I was salty asf I wasnt watching live. Literally the ONLY celebrity performance on WWE TV I would of ever cared about.

that shit was so dope to see bruh

I was listening to Solomonster SoundsOff review for Extreme Rules last night and word is that WWE is offering network subscriptions for 99 cents over the next 3 months. New subscribers.

Jeff Hardy was reportedly arrested for public intoxication in Myrtle Beach on Saturday morning. The WWE wrestler was released on later that morning on bail.

Dammit Jeff not again

79d55b81069540969b0b2b78eb14627f_md.jpg

Back