Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Word is Eminem is set to appear on SmackDown for their first ep on fox.

It’s supposedly true, Em’s team reached out and said nah.. not true and stfu.

If so.. that’s weird.. Em never does shit like this..

MGK v Em in a trailer park street fight confirmed!

Word is Eminem is set to appear on SmackDown for their first ep on fox.

It’s supposedly true, Em’s team reached out and said nah.. not true and stfu.

If so.. that’s weird.. Em never does shit like this..

MGK v Em in a trailer park street fight confirmed!
Apparently he is producing the WWE 2K20 game soundtrack.

There is no way Seth rousey Kofi all can win at mania some fans will go home unhappy

Yea that’s what I’ve been reading. So let’s do this. Let’s rank 1-3 who really needs to win and who doesn’t

1. Seth: get the damn universal title off Brock forever
2. Becky: all this talk and buildup. She really can’t lose. Fans seriously riot
3. Kofi: great storyline but this push came out of nowhere. I want him to win but I can see DB retaining, though I don’t want him to

Yea that’s what I’ve been reading. So let’s do this. Let’s rank 1-3 who really needs to win and who doesn’t

1. Seth: get the damn universal title off Brock forever
2. Becky: all this talk and buildup. She really can’t lose. Fans seriously riot
3. Kofi: great storyline but this push came out of nowhere. I want him to win but I can see DB retaining, though I don’t want him to

Seth has to win the title has to return to raw every week!

Now here the issue

Kofi is now arguably the most over person in the company and that came out of nowhere it would be a huge thing for him to become champion

Becky monument has kinda died because the trash limp and story. But this is the main event

I think rousey wins drops it on raw the next night

Plus the other baby faces that are supposed to be on the card

Roman won't lose askua can't lose back to back

I’m opened to that @BDP™️

I’m trying to improve as a writer so I’m actually gonna start a series in this thread call “what they should have done” but I won’t start til a few months from now since I got some things going on. I’ll wait til after mania season

A tournament for best champion of a particular title. Best tag team, best feuds,

Dope

Ill try to have the first tourney up tommorow

Becky is in a great spot.

She doesn't have to win right now. She'll be in the main event picture for the next 5 years.

And the title doesn't have to leave Brock either. Besides Seth will absolutely get the title again, even if it's not at WrestleMania

But this is really kofi's ONLY chance. He HAS to win

Becky is in a great spot.

She doesn't have to win right now. She'll be in the main event picture for the next 5 years.

And the title doesn't have to leave Brock either. Besides Seth will absolutely get the title again, even if it's not at WrestleMania

But this is really kofi's ONLY chance. He HAS to win

The title not being on raw every week damages the belt and raw.

I think Seth has to win

I'm not a fan of the breaking kayfabe storyline they got rousey doing, hell they even got triple h doing it but it's more messed up the way rousey doing it.

Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson have been pulled from all upcoming scheduled WWE live events, reportedly due to their ongoing contractual renewal issues with the company.

PWInsider.com is reporting the former RAW Tag Team Champions were removed from the events due to their decision to turn down a reported five-year contract extension. It was noted that the team is still in discussions about re-signing with the company, and they are not booked for anything beyond TV tapings and pay-per-view events. They have not worked a WWE live event since February 25th, and have not been on WWE TV since February 5th, a tag team loss to Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev.

According to PWInsider’s report, Gallows and Anderson’s issues stem from how they’ve been handled in WWE in recent years, including being inconsistently used on TV. It was initially said that multiple sources confirmed the duo plans to leave the company after their current deals run out, and they had turned down multi-million dollar deals to stay in WWE.

Gallows and Anderson’s current contracts reportedly end in late September.

Read more at https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezo...on-pulled-wwe-live-events#eJJgoAtlB71XS334.99

Back