Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

This^^^, im all about ppl not stickin to script and speakin how they really feel, blood bein a norm, chairs to the dome again, pushin boundries etc, fox knows that pg shit is wack af more often than not and damn near all fans agree

Bullet points with promos to see who can speak well and improvise and help the ones who can’t because I despise overly scripted promos. I don’t mind blood but it doesn’t need to happen in every match and every ppv. No chair shots to the head. Ever. Unless the receiver is throwing his hands up to protect his head. There definitely needs to be a chance when smackdown moves to fox in October

I'll be honest half their problem is it being SUPER PG because majority of it is PG cheesy storylines that most time goes flat or banks on just a good match and when they want to go spice things up they go out there and drop "bitch" thinking it will make the older crowd happy but that shit comes off so lame to sell they are serious.
Like mentioned before even promos in the PG era you can only count on a set of hands that have been great because there is little to no edge about them. They all pretty much playing it safe word for word.

I'm not saying non PG like bra and panties and over the top foul mouth party but just a serious tv-14 product where I dont feel embarrassed when it's on while hanging with somebody who doesnt watch wrestling and them reacting like wtf is this, where like a few times I had NJPW on and had a few people who dont watch prowrestling go damn that's pretty dope. Even some violent ass wrestling like NJ does where zero weapons are involved, it's all solid mature ring work.

Either way I hope fox gets their way.

Last edited:
This^^^, im all about ppl not stickin to script and speakin how they really feel, blood bein a norm, chairs to the dome again, pushin boundries etc, fox knows that pg shit is wack af more often than not and damn near all fans agree
I agree with everything except chairs to the dome

I hate this Charlotte can't call it out when she was a legit fighter

They need to ask punk how different the two worlds are
Yup, ronda regardless of her losses would legit smash the entire womens divison, only bitch that would even but up a half decent fight is nia jax and thats just cause she literally twice rondas size lol

I'll be honest half their problem is it being SUPER PG because majority of it is PG cheesy storylines that most time goes flat or banks on just a good match and when they want to go spice things up they go out there and drop "bitch" thinking it will make the older crowd happy but that shit comes off so lame to sell they are serious.
Like mentioned before even promos in the PG era you can only count on a set of hands that have been great because there is little to no edge about them. They all pretty much playing it safe word for word.

I'm not saying non PG like bra and panties and over the top foul mouth party but just a serious tv-14 product where I dont feel embarrassed when it's on while hanging with somebody who doesnt watch wrestling and them reacting like wtf is this, where like a few times I had NJPW on and had a few people who dont watch prowrestling go damn that's pretty dope. Even some violent ass wrestling like NJ does where zero weapons are involved, it's all solid mature ring work.

Either way I hope fox gets their way.

They will...they paid too much money not to lol

I think Fox is trying to make WWE as “real” amd legit and as possible since they are focusing more on thier sports brands

Making a more realistic legit combat product will require they come up off that PG rating

I hate this Charlotte can't call it out when she was a legit fighter

They need to ask punk how different the two worlds are

Punk just didnt train long enough

He legit trained for what like 6mos maybe a year?

When dudes he face been training and fighting for years

He never stood a chance...

Yup, ronda regardless of her losses would legit smash the entire womens divison, only bitch that would even but up a half decent fight is nia jax and thats just cause she literally twice rondas size lol

But who going to come out and say that a person can beat them up. If they did what's the point in the consumer even watching this. What Charlotte said was facts, Ronnie got beat the hell up so that baddest woman on the planet thing isn't true.

FOX Reportedly Asking for Commentating & Other Changes on Smackdown

As per a source with the company, when Smackdown Live moves to FOX later this year, the broadcast station wants some changes to the program. Specifically, FOX is looking to move away from WWE's current three person commentating booth to a two-man booth instead.

The source adds that FOX is also looking for WWE to produce a more edgier product and that they aren't looking to give into the PC culture that dominates current WWE programming.

@ the bolded and underlined thats why Rousey been trying to go off script lately & im wit it!

Expect her on SD whenever she done w/ her break
Link? Can't find this anywhere

I wanna do a tourney similar to the “best songs of” ones in the The Record Store

I was thinking the most unpredictable route would be best matches of whatever year and go from there...

Another route was “best wrestler of” but iI feel like that would be predictable .im open to all feedback...just wanted to pick yall brain a bit before I made it

I’m opened to that @BDP™️

I’m trying to improve as a writer so I’m actually gonna start a series in this thread call “what they should have done” but I won’t start til a few months from now since I got some things going on. I’ll wait til after mania season

I wanna do a tourney similar to the “best songs of” ones in the The Record Store

I was thinking the most unpredictable route would be best matches of whatever year and go from there...

Another route was “best wrestler of” but iI feel like that would be predictable .im open to all feedback...just wanted to pick yall brain a bit before I made it

A tournament for best champion of a particular title. Best tag team, best feuds,

Back