Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

Just read that they had big plans for the Bludgeon Brothers before the injury, there were no plans for them to drop the titles for awhile.
They had an impressive run as champs... Rowan has shown great improvement as far as harpe r goes i always thought he was a top 5 talent... But injuries happen too bad it happened when they were on top

that “you’re a diva in a women’s era” line charlotte dropped on carmella could apply to the iiconics as well

Jeff and Orton in a cell..........

So is this ppv going to have like 4 cell matches orrrrrrr Joe and Styles getting robbed.

It would be dope if they went a diff route and did a 3 stages of hell match with the cell last.

Last edited:
So many fueds could have a legit reason to be in the cell, DB and Miz, Charlotte and Becky, AJ and Joe, Sasha and Bailey lol, etc.

HOLY
SHIT

That was fucking perfect.

Great match, great story telling, great way to protect almas, get him extra heat....

And holy fuck at Miz and Maryse....

They really are performing at goat couple levels.

Like all jokes aside.... No bullshit.... This era or any era

Miz and Maryse are seriously approaching greatesr couple of all time status..

First that summer slam brass knuckles slip was easily the smoothest introduction and hiding of a foreign object I've ever seen....

And that segment from just now on smack down was 10 times more vicious than hhh and Steph ever been.... And theyre the last good heel couple I can really think of.

Match of the night
Maybe match of the year
And right up there with nxt as rilvary of the year

HOLY
SHIT

That was fucking perfect.

Great match, great story telling, great way to protect almas, get him extra heat....

And holy fuck at Miz and Maryse....

They really are performing at goat couple levels.

Like all jokes aside.... No bullshit.... This era or any era

Miz and Maryse are seriously approaching greatesr couple of all time status..

First that summer slam brass knuckles slip was easily the smoothest introduction and hiding of a foreign object I've ever seen....

And that segment from just now on smack down was 10 times more vicious than hhh and Steph ever been.... And theyre the last good heel couple I can really think of.

Match of the night
Maybe match of the year
And right up there with nxt as rilvary of the year

7QNC6gg.gif

I still laugh out loud when AJ was beefing with Cena and he took it to the streets when he said "with ya Kmart shopping ass" lol i still wait for AJ to go off script with the insults but i know WWE had a talk with him since Kmart is their retail home

Back