Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

Thats what I was talkin about

Like while they're in New Day the only titles they've had are the tag titles. Im surprised that they havent let one of them capture either the US or IC title over the years.

Oiight...

But yea, now all they gotta do is have the bludgeon brothers come to raw and back up Braun...

The crowd would go crazy....

None of them need Bray..... But 3 monsters who been booked like them beefing with the shield is easy main event for the next few months

Oiight...

But yea, now all they gotta do is have the bludgeon brothers come to raw and back up Braun...

The crowd would go crazy....

None of them need Bray..... But 3 monsters who been booked like them beefing with the shield is easy main event for the next few months

My boy was saying something similar to this last night after seeing what went down on RAW.

Only problem is Rowan is hurt and probably gonna be out for a minute. I mean Matt Hardy is also hurt though so that leaves Bray with nothing to do.. I wouldn't be mad if that shit happened. If they can keep putting their "top guy" back with the Shield then i dont see why Braun can't call in some old homies for back up

Lol I was referring to who was better than Joe right now as a heel lol.
disregard my previous post on that subject.

There ain't enough great heels on the main roster besides K.O., Miz, Joe, and maybe Dolph. Shinsuke has the potential to be a great heel. Hopefully he gets the chance to stay heel for another year or so

I wonder why they don't allow others to talk on the fly like Joe did. He went slap off and it came across great on tv.

Feels like only Miz and Joe have that green light to improvise. The best tv magic happens when it's unwritten

I guess its because they're two of the better talkers on the roster.

i'm pretty sure they've given some people chances to go without the script and they probably just didn't do good.

You know Reigns has probably been given the green light to go without a script more than once since hes "the guy". Probably stumbled and they went back to feeding him shit to say instead.

Becky as a heel in NXT

This the Lynch I fell in love with.

She was kind of like that outcast chick down there & this was before they started the 4 Horsewomen shit. I feel like she was at her best then

Aiden English low key one if the best pure workers on smack down...

I feel like he's always going to have a gimmick that will get over eventually kinda like sandow or Cody.....

It's just up to the E how much they believe.... Shit i mean look at Rusev...

Cody, Sandow and Aiden English can be legit actors tho

Especially Cody

Finally got a chance ta watch smackdown.... Helluva main event .... All 4 men deserve high praise especially Rowan competin wit a torn bicep

Just read that they had big plans for the Bludgeon Brothers before the injury, there were no plans for them to drop the titles for awhile.

Tonight’s WWE SmackDown and WWE 205 Live episodes will take place from the Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Confirmed for tonight’s SmackDown is Carmella’s rematch against SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair. There will also be the first Triple Threat of the mini-tournament to determine Hell In a Cell opponents for SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day with The Colons vs. The Bar vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson, plus a celebration for The New Day. No word yet on matches for 205 Live but we will keep you updated.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight’s SmackDown:

* Charlotte Flair defends the SmackDown Women’s Title against Carmella

* Do you feel the power of the New Day celebration?

* Gallows & Anderson clash with The Bar and The Colons this Tuesday on SmackDown LIVE

* Will Brie & Bryan once again deliver an A-List punch to face?

Back