Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

I’m curious. How long do y’all think Kofi should hold the title?

I don't see Kofi holding it nowhere near SummerSlam. I see Kofi holding it maybe 2 months if he's lucky. I would have seen Kofi dropping it at M.I.T.B. on a cash-in but they moved that PPV up a month early. Not a good look for Kofi or Vince. It would be even worse if Kofi dropped it in June over in Saudi Arabia.

Best case scenario - Drop the title a month before SS
Worst case scenario - Drop it at MITB or Saudi Arabia

Either way Daniel Bryan is probably going to get the belt back and feud w/Roman Reigns throughout the summer.

I can't take Kofi seriously as the champ still walking around with pancakes now they got KO about to act like a buffoon
Also weird seeing the other new day members doing majority of the talking for him, I mean you def know why when Kofi speaks, but Kofi holds the title like it's one of his other reigns with the IC title. Kofi got zero swagger man I just wish he could turn it up some for somebody who was never supposed to hold that but made it happen.

I can't take Kofi seriously as the champ still walking around with pancakes now they got KO about to act like a buffoon
This^^^ need to get him off that and that twerkin bullshit always thought that was corny but as wwe champ?? Hell naw

Kofi won’t be changing how he is anytime soon, especially with new day selling tons of merchandise. He’s been a variation of happy go lucky since his debut in WWECW in 2008. They have no reason to change him now

im already sick and tied of Shane and Elias vs Roman smh

yall know we bout to get bombarded wit 2 on 1 handicap matches wit those 3 or one on one matches wit interferences

Watching WWE live feels like a waste of time. Sticking adverts in the middle of matches isn't the wave.

On another note: IIconics the GOAT on the mic

Back