Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/19

Bruh she is a much better heel.. you see her when she was on NXT?

Compared to her corny babyface character heel Becky is much better. She didn't really get a chance to run with being a heel down there before they turned her face but she was definitely a lot more interesting

I saw some but I think at that point I was only watching the Takeover ppvs. On the main roster though she's 1 of the few women that get consistent love no matter what!

I think she works best chasing as an underdog like Daniel Bryan

Aiden English low key one if the best pure workers on smack down...

I feel like he's always going to have a gimmick that will get over eventually kinda like sandow or Cody.....

It's just up to the E how much they believe.... Shit i mean look at Rusev...

I saw some but I think at that point I was only watching the Takeover ppvs. On the main roster though she's 1 of the few women that get consistent love no matter what!

I think she works best chasing as an underdog like Daniel Bryan

I feel you. I gotta admit I was surprised when she made the the turn on Sunday cause she one of those that the kids love too

That Aiden English heel turn gotta be right around the corner

im liking all these turns
He gonna make himself a great heel....

I ain't like that tag gimmick they had, but he made that shit work too....

Him and Rusev feud gonna end up overshadowing every other feud if they keep building it right

I feel you. I gotta admit I was surprised when she made the the turn on Sunday cause she one of those that the kids love too
My son zapped on some

"I told you!! I told you!!" .He was happy as fuck for Becky.... And Charlotte used to be his favorite till lil miss bliss stole his heart

GET EM JOEEE!!!!!!

Lmao

this muhfucker a savage .. & the crowd is loving it

Aiden English low key one if the best pure workers on smack down...

I feel like he's always going to have a gimmick that will get over eventually kinda like sandow or Cody.....

It's just up to the E how much they believe.... Shit i mean look at Rusev...

Like way back whenever him and Gotch got split up they were saying management had high hopes for him so who knows. I think that the fact that he can sing and shit helped him out a lot with his current position with Rusev. It went from him just introducing him to actually being about the feud with him

ROFL....

Iconics not getting over at all on main roster.... But that was their biggest win

pretty faces, well one of em, but hella annoying and very forced feeling, doesn’t feel genuine... if they lesbian up the storyline a bit more, they might fall for it

Who's a better heel in WWE right now (excluding Ciampa in NXT)

My top 3 in no particular order

Joe
Miz
Alexa or Carmella < this one is interchangeable. They both kind of got that same heel gimmick where they like making fun of people.

I know it's a reach. But imagine if the bludgeon brothers drop the titles tonight then pop up on raw as Braun's back up.....

That would be crazy

I fuck wit the bludgeon bros Luke hard but its always good to see the New Day with the tag team gold.

Another thing is for them to be such a big deal none of them have ever held a singles title while being apart of the New Day..

Back