Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Car/Vehicle thread.. Car mods, new purchases, general convo

yeah i dont need em huge at all....i live in the country and will still be running it like a truck

just wanna match up w/ all the chrome detail...i think it'll clean up nice

View attachment 432557View attachment 432558

still aint got to clean it up or get any good pics....been raining since i got the mf

already got new emblems saved....going black with the led's behind the front one

s-l640.jpg
This truck sick bruh...

I need to get a couple of new rides. I want an SUV that I can actually take off-road and a sleeper that I can use to humble these Charger/Challenger niggas.

Lol I don’t mind XLTs but I was looking at one to buy but I wasn’t aware of all the mechanical Issues

All black with black rims and grill too 😞

Platinum and Sport are the only models to consider IMO. The issues aren't any worse that any other brand.

That said, and Explorer wouldn't make the list of mid-size SUV's I'd buy. What else you looking at?

Platinum and Sport are the only models to consider IMO. The issues aren't any worse that any other brand.

That said, and Explorer wouldn't make the list of mid-size SUV's I'd buy. What else you looking at?
Nah Ford explorers have an EVAP purge issue and I don’t wanna deal with that again because my Fusion had that issue last year. Also where the water pump is located, it’s expensive af to replace because you have to drop the engine and if it ever leaks it can completely fuck up the engine.

And I don’t like many mid size SUVs honestly appearance wise it took me awhile to find anything. The other I’m looking at is a Durango

It’s the same price as the explorer at 30k too

Nah Ford explorers have an EVAP purge issue and I don’t wanna deal with that again because my Fusion had that issue last year. Also where the water pump is located, it’s expensive af to replace because you have to drop the engine and if it ever leaks it can completely fuck up the engine.

And I don’t like many mid size SUVs honestly appearance wise it took me awhile to find anything. The other I’m looking at is a Durango

It’s the same price as the explorer at 30k too

Genesis GV70...Thank me later.

Back