Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Car/Vehicle thread.. Car mods, new purchases, general convo

Took it in cause I started to notice a rattling noise going over bumps and my AC was also taking too long to get cold.

Asked them to do the bare minimum to fix the noise so I could trade it in, cost me about $500. Loved the car but that’s the 3rd time I’ve had to take it in since summer started.

Daum thats a tough brake, what car you thinking of getting next???

Took me a while to get it. This thang rides so smooth.
Funny story tho, my brother had crashed his car... he had the money to get another but he didnt so he buys a RAND 10 speed mountain bike too that motherfucka everywhere..you had to be there but we named that joint Randy n everything and until that shit got stolen bc he left it outside at the store..sad day for that divorce

Funny story tho, my brother had crashed his car... he had the money to get another but he didnt so he buys a RAND 10 speed mountain bike too that motherfucka everywhere..you had to be there but we named that joint Randy n everything and until that shit got stolen bc he left it outside at the store..sad day for that divorce
:yikes1:I really don't have a bike, but preciate the story Moon Pie❤!

Last edited:
What's up y'all.. Sorry took like a year off from here. Thought it wasn't the same since the IC turned to twitter

Heres a update on the ZL1 got ceramic pro done to it. Which I should've done when I first bought the car. best fucking thing ever
Done small mods mostly appearance mods. Tow hook,carbon fiber mirror caps, 1Le 3rd brake light

But sheeesh this bitch his beyond glossy I've drove it a week straight in the rain and it doesn't even look like it. If y'all got a car you are keeping and want to take car of it. Invest in Ceramic Pro

Attachments

• IMG_4055.JPG
    IMG_4055.JPG
    457.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4101.jpg
    IMG_4101.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4403.jpg
    IMG_4403.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_4404.jpg
    IMG_4404.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4405.jpg
    IMG_4405.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
Yea I heard nothing but good things about the ceramic coating. A little pricey but a good investment to keep your ride looking nice

Yea I heard nothing but good things about the ceramic coating. A little pricey but a good investment to keep your ride looking nice

Really good but wasn't as expensive got a good price from a local shop. I literally drove in a storm not using my wipers the water was sliding off. Got home put it in the garage and there was no water on the car at all

Really good but wasn't as expensive got a good price from a local shop. I literally drove in a storm not using my wipers the water was sliding off. Got home put it in the garage and there was no water on the car at all
Does it pretty much eliminates waxing your car now?

Back