Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Car/Vehicle thread.. Car mods, new purchases, general convo

I got a couple …. I love them shits…. Smooth engine… them bitches be flying too

Only issue is the upkeep costs but u take care of ur shit they last forever
I know all too well about upkeep because of me owning BMW.....luckily I have mechanic that is BMW and Audi certified when I need him when my warranty runs out

I know all too well about upkeep because of me owning BMW.....luckily I have mechanic that is BMW and Audi certified when I need him when my warranty runs out
Why’d you move on from your BMW? Getting too expensive to fix?

I just dropped $4k on replacing the timing chain and valve covers on my 2015 4 series, smh. If that bitch wasn’t paid off I would have traded it for a Honda.

Why’d you move on from your BMW? Getting too expensive to fix?

I just dropped $4k on replacing the timing chain and valve covers on my 2015 4 series, smh. If that bitch wasn’t paid off I would have traded it for a Honda.
I changed out my valve covers but I went to BMW certified mechanic he only charged $885 for my 5 series

I changed out my valve covers but I went to BMW certified mechanic he only charged $885 for my 5 series
Just the valve covers was about $1400. Guess inflation caused the increase, lol.

Once they added the timing chain the shit jumped to $4k. I watched some videos online and I can see why they charge so much. That shit is a bitch to change. Requires special tools specific to BMW and all that.

Back