Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (3/26)

WALTER aint no joke, he left his hand imprint in somebodies chest with that shit last year

NINTCHDBPICT000465650769.jpg

you couldn't pay me to take one of those
We would have an issue once the match over, hell I might start fighting for real doing shit like this.

Lol fuck this man.

Another loss for Mrs. Belair, should of had her in a feud outside the title and rack up a win.

Should be feeding Ripley Dakota Kai, Candice LaRae, Mia Yim all the scrubs in NXT. Seems like everytime they showcase Bianca it's to feed her to somebody else.

PWInsider.com is told that Charlotte Flair is scheduled to be in Orlando, Florida for this week's episode of WWE NXT.
That would indicate she will be challenging Rhea Ripley for the NXT Championship at Wrestlemania 36.
On last night's episode of Raw, Flair declared she would be challenging for "A Championship" at Wrestlemania 36 in Tampa after winning the 2020 Women's Royal Rumble match.

PWInsider.com is told that Charlotte Flair is scheduled to be in Orlando, Florida for this week's episode of WWE NXT.
That would indicate she will be challenging Rhea Ripley for the NXT Championship at Wrestlemania 36.
On last night's episode of Raw, Flair declared she would be challenging for "A Championship" at Wrestlemania 36 in Tampa after winning the 2020 Women's Royal Rumble match.
Isn't that a step back for the self proclaimed queen

It also makes sense if true cause wont nobody interested in the womens division like that until Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley and Beckyame along and started tearing it up on NXT. They really are a major part to that whole movement. So why not go back and compete for the title that started it all for them?

It also makes sense if true cause wont nobody interested in the womens division like that until Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley and Beckyame along and started tearing it up on NXT. They really are a major part to that whole movement. So why not go back and compete for the title that started it all for them?
So we just gonna bypass Paige and Emma? I agree they raised the interest alot...but nobody was interested? That is false

Emma and Paige will forever be the OG NXT girls. They deserve to be recognized as such. To me they jump started the womens revolution.

So we just gonna bypass Paige and Emma? I agree they raised the interest alot...but nobody was interested? That is false

I forgot all about their matches down there honestly but you right, they did start it but it really took off with the Horse women.

Back