Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (3/26)

She's done everything there is to do in NXT, it's to the point where she's stopping the growth of the other chicks. Wasn't Montez's wife over and now she lost some of that support after being choked out by Shayna.

Those 2 definitely need to be bumped to the main roster. I wanna she Bianca on SD, and Bazler on Raw.

A Bianca/Charlotte feud would be gold.

Bazler/Becky feud would be good also.

If Bianca gets called up it will be to Raw, they not going to put a wife on a different show from her husband

Hell they on different shows now.

If she goes on Raw...its gonna be a waste. Who would be considered her equal on Raw?

Hell they on different shows now.

If she goes on Raw...its gonna be a waste. Who would be considered her equal on Raw?
But NXT stay in Florida so while he's on the road she's basically at home like every other married WWE performer.

Baezler could be moved to any of the other brands but we keep forgetting that NXT is a brand now. The only time we gonna see people being "called up" is during a draft when they shake up the rosters probably or atleat I hope? If so I like that cause I really hate what the writers on RAW & SD do w/ NXT talent, yall see that shit every week. So we need to keep as many of those mfs on that show as possible but i know there will be some leaving eventually so that they can have fresh competition.

Truth told Raw is on life support......they need to go back to 2 hours.
To me Raw is still easier to watch then Smackdown, I cant even sit through that show. Then i saw last week they had Corbin throw dog food all over Roman. Shit like that ain't going fly to an adult viewer.

WWE announced on social media that Adam Cole vs. Finn Balor for the NXT World Title will kick off this Wednesday's show and there will be no commercial breaks.

Back