Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (3/26)

Keith Lee so fuckin oooooveeeerrrr

I feel like he might be the one to eat the pin here but damn I want this nigga to win

I dont even know what the hell that shit he did with them both on his shoulders was but it looked dangerous as fuck. im happy he nailed it

Can't even be mad at this one. Couldn't go wrong with either three. Finn won't win the title next week but it will be a great match.

Keith Lee got next tho!!!

this isn’t survivor series
Cole won’t be on the WM card
Takeover usually takes place the night before. And I bet money NXT will be on the card at Mania expecially the NXT championship.

Edit: now that I think about it, if they want NXT to he a third brand they def having the title defended at Mania. Easily can do a number one contenders match the night before at Takeover.

Last edited:
Wrestlemania doesn’t need a NXT championship match
it’s especially a bad idea if the number one contender isn’t determined until the night before. there won’t be any heat on the match and you run a risk of the crowd being dead. not a good look

it could only work imo if someone from NXT wins the royal rumble and challenges the NXT champion. either way the champion shouldn’t defend their title back to back like that

Wrestlemania doesn’t need a NXT championship match
it’s especially a bad idea if the number one contender isn’t determined until the night before. there won’t be any heat on the match and you run a risk of the crowd being dead. not a good look

it could only work imo if someone from NXT wins the royal rumble and challenges the NXT champion. either way the champion shouldn’t defend their title back to back like that
I think it def going be on the cards if they pushing NXT on cable tv is all I'm saying. I'm sure they will find a way to make it work and Mania crowds are mostly die hards so they going be lit for their "indie" guys heat or not.

Cole/Balor is gone be dope as shit. I wanted Keith to win and expected it to be Ciampa so that was a bit of shocker for me.

I also could see NXT being included on PPVs going forward even if it is just one match. They really are the 3rd brand so it makes sense. It would be nice seeing the title defended on the big stage too but I wouldn't set up the #1 contenders match the night before mania. I'd do it weeks in advance that way it can have some build up.

My wife says Baszler is ready for the next main roster callup.....she believes there is plenty of money to be made down the road(SummerSlam)for a Baszler/Rousey match.
She's done everything there is to do in NXT, it's to the point where she's stopping the growth of the other chicks. Wasn't Montez's wife over and now she lost some of that support after being choked out by Shayna.

Yeah she did ended up losing steam then got beat twice. Honestly that was the time to pull the trigger, now one bad ass is about to drop it to another bigger bad ass. Women of NxT got play background for a min.

Back