Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/9)

I think last nights show was the end to atleast 2 programs. Undisputed Era probably wont be chasing the tag titles anymore and Gargano wont be chasing the nxt title. I wont be surprised if theyll all be called up now but then again if nxt is moving to fs1 then they all may be down there permanently. Either way i think theyll be entering new feuds goin forward.

That breakout tournament gave us a lot of good new talent so im sure theyll be on the screen more now

With NXT about to be 2 hours (and that’s long overdue) , there’s gonna be more time for nxt guys to be more established like Keith Lee. It’s gonna be fun watching nxt and aew on Wednesday nights in a few months if Vince doesn’t touch nxt

Mia Yim is still trash like she was in TNA. She has a look but she is a under performer. Candice and Io was a straight up FIGHT and way better then the title match.

Tag match was lit probably Streets Profits best match by far(dont think they have had a great match before).

Triple threat was dope but I thought it would be a bit better and the finish didnt feel like it.

Adam Cole/Gargano was slightly over booked but that really didnt take anything from it cus it was a solid as fuck and these 2 got hella chemistry.

Heel shirai is bae. Her and Candice put on a great match n I feel like if theres gonna be any japanese star to actually survive the main roster then its gone be Io. She speaks better english than the others and she a natural heel.

Tag match was dope, Montez still got people calling him a future star. My brother said it last night w/out me mentioning it and it was his first time seeing him perform.

Baszler v Yim was the worst match on the card and i feel like they pushed Mia into that spot too soon. It should of been Baszler vs Belair again honestly

Triple threat match was dope. Both my brother & his ole lady liked Velveteen soon as he came out.

Adam Cole vs Gargano was just as good as their other matches. Im thinking Gargano bout to be called up to 205.

The way they set that break up tournament up is perfect cause winner of that will probably be Coles next opponent. I hope its ACH then again theres always the chance that the winner will go for the cruiserweight title.
ACH in ROH never impressed me, dude can go but like mid card go. I def wouldnt want him shot to the title

ACH in ROH never impressed me, dude can go but like mid card go. I def wouldnt want him shot to the title

ACH in ring work was great in ROH but I don’t know about all that smiling he does. I’m assuming he won the breakout tournament but I hope he doesn’t go for the NXT title

ACH in ring work was great in ROH but I don’t know about all that smiling he does. I’m assuming he won the breakout tournament but I hope he doesn’t go for the NXT title
I mean it's great for WWE standards but he just doesnt have IT to be main eventing imo. Dude was always the after thought in ROH. I'd put him with Dream for the North American strap.

About 1/2 way through the PPV

• Tag team title match was slow at first but MAYNNEEE did it pick up. Montez brings the charisma and high flying but Angelo showed the hell out with his combacks at the end. Not sure if they'll last on the main roster but hopefully they will get some more competition in NXT before they jump ship
  • The match with Candace and IO was pretty good. IO showed out as a heel. The heel persona she showed on the PPV will get her over and maybe get the belt soon
  • They should make the Original "Bro" a heel with all of his twitter posts lol. His cocky ass could be the WWE version of MJF in AEW
  • Triple threat:
    • DAYYUMMM!!!! Entrances by Velveteen Dream never disappoints at Takeovers. He took it back with The Mountie theme song. WWE probably don't even like The Mountie in real life lol. Hopefully they keep Velveteen in NXT until he finally drops the N. American belt and goes for the NXT belt and wins it. They got a gem in Velveteen in NXT and will be a top draw in NXT in a year or so.
    • If Roddy Strong had a manager who would act as a mouthpiece for him, he could be intercontinental champion right now. Damn he has a motor in the ring. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a iron man match and I think he's one of the only people in WWE that could currently pull it off
Women's Championship match up next for me...

Last edited:

i liked em in ROH he just never took off. i aint liking what they doin w/ him so far tho n now that i think about it i feel like no matter which one wins they will more than likely go for the 205 live strap since they both cruiserweights

they need to do more with the forgotten sons. Maybe they'll get a program w/ the street profits and Jaxson riker can enter a title feud or somethin.

The Undisputed Era's Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly just defeated The Street Profits to become the new WWE NXT Tag Team Champions at the ongoing TV Taping in Florida.
This is the duo's second title reign.

The Undisputed Era's Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly just defeated The Street Profits to become the new WWE NXT Tag Team Champions at the ongoing TV Taping in Florida.

Well what we already knew didn't need to be said...

I aint mad at it.

The Street Profits might finally debut on the main roster now. Its better to strike now w/ them considering they got people who dont even watch NXT excited to see them.

Also this sets up for another face team to emerge and take the straps from UE.

It’s gonna happen. NXT will move to USA and be 2 hours long, live, starting Wednesday September 18.

Lots of questions about what’s gonna change, who’s gonna have the final say, etc. What do you wanna see changed or stay the same for wwe’s official third brand?

It’s gonna happen. NXT will move to USA and be 2 hours long, live, starting Wednesday September 18.

Lots of questions about what’s gonna change, who’s gonna have the final say, etc. What do you wanna see changed or stay the same for wwe’s official third brand?

I'd like to see HHH remain as head of NXT. The formula that NXT has going on for years now is fine. The only changes that I wouldn't mind seeing is having some mid-carders & jobbers from RAW & Smackdown bought down to NXT.

This is why I said earlier that another Superstar Shakeup should be done. Take people like Mahal, Crews, Mickie James, & Dana Brooke and use them on NXT (especially since it's getting 2 hrs). The women's & tag team divisions are stale in NXT.

Keep everything the same and just feature more of the main roster talent that ARENT being used on RAW & SD or the ones that are being misued on the main roster. Maybe have a handful that are on that brand going forward then bring in others from time to time just to compete in 1 off matches. Ziggler is somebody who i think really need to be moved away from RAW/SD. Even though hes getting featured on TV again he been getting destroyed.

I'd move his ass to NXT and give him a couple wins down there. Build him up as the show off again A big shark in a fish tank and then throw him into a feud with somebody like Johnny Gargano or Velveteen Dream

Oh yea and keep Vince the fuck away

I can see 205 live officially being shut down for good. No need for that show anyway with nxt going to 2 hours. Bring the cruiser weight title to nxt and that crowd will appreciate it and the cruiser weights

I can see 205 live officially being shut down for good. No need for that show anyway with nxt going to 2 hours. Bring the cruiser weight title to nxt and that crowd will appreciate it and the cruiser weights

I wouldn't move them all to NXT I'd distribute them between all 3 brands if 205 ended or then again maybe i'd just split them between NXT And Smackdown and have the champ float from those two brands defending the strap.

The NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff event takes place this Saturday at the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff, Wales and will air on the WWE Network. Here is the card:
  • WWE NXT UK Title Match: WALTER © vs. Tyler Bate
  • WWE NXT UK Women’s Title Match: Toni Storm © vs. Kay Lee Ray
  • WWE NXT UK Tag Team Title Triple Threat Match: Zack Gibson & James Drake © vs. Gallus vs. Mark Andrews & Flash Morgan Webster
  • Last Man Standing Match: Joe Coffey vs. Dave Mastiff
  • Noam Dar vs. Travis Banks

Read more at https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezo...debuts-new-youtube-series#t3VjSyjKBMQ2AFQy.99

Back