Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/23) - NXT Spring Breakin'

best survivor series build up we've had in many, many years. Probably since like the early 2000s around the time of the wcw invasion. Every other year it was just the same old shit.

best survivor series build up we've had in many, many years. Probably since like the early 2000s around the time of the wcw invasion. Every other year it was just the same old shit.

If they can have an epic promo like this, I’ll be so hyped

Man i just dont like Mia yim

she was more tolerable in TNA. Almost won me over there.. ALMOST when she was with the doll house but now I find myself disliking her completely in NXT. Im thinking its cause of the gimmick

Lol tbh I feel the same but probably dislike her more. Mia in NXT has just been a boring annoyance for me expecially her super try hard gimmick, like it could probably work for a new person but it doesnt work for her.

Big thanks to AEW & Jericho’s ‘minor league’ comments... they’ve lit a fire under WWE... finally

Big thanks to AEW & Jericho’s ‘minor league’ comments... they’ve lit a fire under WWE... finally
I'm just worried after Survivor Series when the NXT/WWE clash ends will it be back to the same bullshit on.....Smackdown. Raw seems to he in the right hands and direction based off the shows they been putting on but Smackdown is fucked.

i enjoyed seeing the KKKlub attack dudes that weren’t minorities. that’s a rare occurrence

yo bianca “fights” like a hood rat during these brawls
i love her

Ok I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Lol!!

Cuz the way she was fighting...that wasnt learned in no wrestling school. THAT hefa been in a few brawls wit her girls at school or in dem skreets.

tenor.gif

For for for life!

I'm just worried after Survivor Series when the NXT/WWE clash ends will it be back to the same bullshit on.....Smackdown. Raw seems to he in the right hands and direction based off the shows they been putting on but Smackdown is fucked.

Its crazy how RAW is the better show yet Smackdown is the one with the big FOX deal

idk how that shit happened, its almost like Vince is sabotaging his own tv deal just cause "RAW is his baby" and he donnt wanna see Smackdown shine

I wonder where marty scrull is going his contract is up this month...

Maybe he shows up at war games or signs with aew

Back