Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (3/26)

this Wednesday....

dijaklee.gif

15.gif

keith-lee-spanish-fly.gif

12.gif

One person who I noticed who has alot of work ahead of him is Velveteen Dream. I was telling my girl his punches and sometimes move execution can be really bad expecially the strikes tho. I saw Meltzer and Alvarez actually pointed that out about his match with Roddy the other night which actually was a good example. Last year I was hoping he would be on the main roster asap but now buddy prolly needs another year and some change to tune the fuck up or be out here like Shane and Miz with those terrible strikes.

Also Lio Rush doesnt need to be going for their Cruiserweight or still on main roster, he needs to be a staple in the NXT show as their Rey Mysterio type guy.

One person who I noticed who has alot of work ahead of him is Velveteen Dream. I was telling my girl his punches and sometimes move execution can be really bad expecially the strikes tho. I saw Meltzer and Alvarez actually pointed that out about his match with Roddy the other night which actually was a good example. Last year I was hoping he would be on the main roster asap but now buddy prolly needs another year and some change to tune the fuck up or be out here like Shane and Miz with those terrible strikes.

Also Lio Rush doesnt need to be going for their Cruiserweight or still on main roster, he needs to be a staple in the NXT show as their Rey Mysterio type guy.

I actually hate when Velveteen uses the double axe handle. It’s so unrealistic especially in 2019. And they are most likely gonna incorporate 205 live with nxt so him being cw champ would make sense though I don’t think he wins it

I never paid attention to Dreams punches but that Double Axe he do looks too fake. He really be trying to wrestle like hogan or one of those older wrestlers. I still fuck w/ everything else about his character tho. He get crazy air on his elbow and he got a dope finisher.

I actually hate when Velveteen uses the double axe handle. It’s so unrealistic especially in 2019. And they are most likely gonna incorporate 205 live with nxt so him being cw champ would make sense though I don’t think he wins it

& yea, HHH pretty much said that 205 Live is gonna be coming in under the NXT umbrella so the show will probably be cancelled on the network eventually. Thats a smart move if you ask me.

I think they should send Gable down there I read Vince really likes him and thats kinda scary. HHH need to save him ASAP

Back