Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/9)

I'm catch NXT either today or tomorrow. I never watch it live on the network. Once my sub ends on the 5th, I'll be checking YouTube highlights until NXT premiers on USA.

I think we already knew Street Profits were gonna be transitional tag champs. Then again who knows they may win it back on the NXT debut on USA.

I wish I was more invested in the UK NXT I love the building and all but outside a few people I jsut dont really care, they should just combine the two.

I wish I was more invested in the UK NXT I love the building and all but outside a few people I jsut dont really care, they should just combine the two.

Nah it’s better off that they’re separated. I don’t watch it consistently either but you’re better off keeping them hem apart for now

Last UK ppv I found to be stale outside the Balor and main event. Probably just not my cup of tea. I rather have a Japan NXT.

I don't watch NXT UK myself between RAW, SD, & NXT it's only so much wrestling I can keep up with throughout the week.

With AEW on coming in a little over 30+days in October it's going to be crazy trying to keep up with all these shows.

Here is the updated card for NXT's September 18th debut on USA Network:

Matt Riddle vs. Killian Dane in a Street Fight

WWE North American Champion Velveteen Dream vs. Roderick Strong

Mia Yim vs. Bianca Belair vs. Io Shirai with the winner becoming the top contender to Shayna Baszler's WWE NXT Women's Championship

WWE NXT will debut live this Wednesday 9/18 on the WWE Network featuring the following:

*WWE North American Champion The Velveteen Dream vs. Roderick Strong.

*Mia Yim vs. Bianca Belair vs. Io Shirai, with the winner becoming the top contender to Shayna Baszler's WWE NXT Women's Championship.

*Matt Riddle vs. Killian Dane in a Street Fight

The second hour of NXT will air on the WWE Network at 9 PM. NXT's complete two-hour broadcast will begin airing on the USA Network on 10/2.

Back