Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/9)

Im watching NXT for the 1st time in a min so I can see I can see Io Sharai vs Shayna Baszler, and this my 1st time ever seeing that Garza Jr dude, I like that dude

The Undisputed Era will look to regain championship gold at NXT TakeOver: Toronto. WWE announced today that the successful tag team duo will face off against Street Profits. It’s an intriguing match made even more interesting thanks to the latter team being on RAW lately.
Representing the faction will be Kyle O’Reilly and Bobby Fish as Adam Cole will look to defend his NXT championship against Johnny Gargano in a best of three falls match. The event takes place Aug. 10 in Toronto.

Read more at https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezo...gainst-the-undisputed-era#pd4y7uqMdTsiPBM9.99

I dunno if Undisputed Era gone get the tag straps.

They'll probably end up chasing them for the next 2 ppvs and probably win the next time

Would they really put the titles on them when the street Profits just won the belts at the last take over?

Yup. I don't see Street Profits keeping them very long. I know HHH is going to have to do something with the tag team/main event scene b/c they are both getting stale.

Updated takeover card

- Adam Cole (c) vs. Johnny Gargano in a 2-out-of-3 falls match (one fall is a Street Fight, one “classic, old-school wrestling match”, the third under a stipulation chosen by William Regal if necessary) for the NXT championship

- Mia Yim vs. Shayna Baszler (c) for the NXT Women’s title

- Street Profits (c) vs. Undisputed ERA (Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish) for the NXT Tag Team championship

- Roderick Strong vs. Velveteen Dream (c) vs. Pete Dunne for the North American title

- Io Shirai vs. Candice LeRae

Updated takeover card

- Adam Cole (c) vs. Johnny Gargano in a 2-out-of-3 falls match (one fall is a Street Fight, one “classic, old-school wrestling match”, the third under a stipulation chosen by William Regal if necessary) for the NXT championship

- Mia Yim vs. Shayna Baszler (c) for the NXT Women’s title

- Street Profits (c) vs. Undisputed ERA (Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish) for the NXT Tag Team championship

- Roderick Strong vs. Velveteen Dream (c) vs. Pete Dunne for the North American title

- Io Shirai vs. Candice LeRae
It's time for Shayna to lose the title

Back