Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/9)

Gargano was rockin Captain Marvel gear tonight

D8BMsFWXUAAUCeE.jpg

D8BSNYVUIAAgOFX.jpg

Last edited:
Adam Coles entrance was done by a youtuber who remixes WWE themes w/ rap. I seen a lot of mixed reactions about the entrance but that nigga was spittin. I like how they perfectly timed the "Boom" even w/ him rapping too

The tag match was the best ladder tag match in wwe history... yup even better than WM 17 ladder match

Adam Coles entrance was done by a youtuber who remixes WWE themes w/ rap. I seen a lot of mixed reactions about the entrance but that nigga was spittin. I like how they perfectly timed the "Boom" even w/ him rapping too

The boom is pretty important too. I always do it when Adam Cole comes out lol shameful admission

So they're finally about to do something with the Street Profits, Montez is a future star. Bianca should start coming to the ring with them

these cats are nasty in the ring... they’re putting the fire to raw and SmackDown every time... I haven’t even watched NXT in forever, this was my first time in months and months and I was wow’d... this was better than AEW DoN

thats why Vince needs to go on and take a seat in the back. It aint like the shows won't be in good hands.

Crazy thing is NXT has always delivered and now they got Brian James (Road dogg) who was the head writer of SD before Mania and the reason for it being so much better than RAW.

So that shit is about to get even better now

Back