Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/23) - NXT Spring Breakin'

I’m gonna watch that. So basically since Tommaso Ciampa and Johnny wrestling are a team in the dusty Rhodes classic, that’s probably it for them in nxt

they can kill the tag team division... they need a “bury the hactchet” storyline

I wonder who Ciampa drops the NXT title to, does Dream somehow get of them shits? Can't think of anybody with momentum behind them besides Riddle but he needs more wins imo. Cole could take it, but he been losing too much lately.

According to Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com, Tommaso Ciampa is scheduled to have neck surgery and is expected to relinquish the NXT Title. Meltzer noted the following about the situation:

“It was known that he was going to be out after WrestleMania and that was the idea that he was gonna work through, but I guess the situation in the last week must have gotten so badthat they just had to do the surgery now so he’s just pulled from everything.”

Triple H announced at the NXT Taping tonight that Tomasso Ciampa will relinquish the WWE NXT Championship.

Johnny Gargano will face either Ricochet, Adam Cole, Aleister Black, Velveteen Dream, or Matt Riddle.

Those five will compete tonight with the winner going on to face Gargano at Takeover: New York in a Best 2 out of 3 Falls bout (Cole won)

Triple H announced at the NXT Taping tonight that Tomasso Ciampa will relinquish the WWE NXT Championship.

Johnny Gargano will face either Ricochet, Adam Cole, Aleister Black, Velveteen Dream, or Matt Riddle.

Those five will compete tonight with the winner going on to face Gargano at Takeover: New York in a Best 2 out of 3 Falls bout (Cole won)
Fuck yes.

Its time

During his media call today, Triple H announced there will be a 6/8 Takeover event in San Jose, CA at the SJSU Event Center.

WWE NXT ran the venue, at the last second, over Wrestlemania 31 weekend, running a late night Saturday slot. The show sold out, setting the stage for Takeover events to be held prior to WWE PPVs.

Triple H noted during the call there will be no other WWE PPVs that weekend, allowing the NXT brand to have a big standalone show.

i don’t know why but this shit is hilarious

tumblr_pp1yc3r0sM1rmv1vdo1_540.png

tumblr_pp1yc3r0sM1rmv1vdo2_540.png

Back