Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (3/26)

Are those two chicks with Baszler any good?

they like lackeys story wise but last i heard that tall skinny chick was getting Ronda Rousey type praise and some are saying that she the best of the 4 of them. I just havent seen it cause they always have them losing

Dang them D.I.Y. boys running NXT now with the singles belts

Would be kinda raw if Johnny G. came out and him and Ciampa both raised their belts at the same time

Me and my girl enjoyed this shit. Amazing storytelling in damn near every match. Bianca Bel Air is amazing at selling bruh. Sold that shoulder /arm and when she passed out we LEGIT was rooting for her. She gonna be amazing soon.

They might start keeping a lot of these cats in NXT since its heading towards being its own brand

And everybody aint meant for Raw or SD

ESPECIALLY Raw

Belair will do well on the main...they may have to tweak her character a bit tho...many will say she is swagger jacking Sasha Banks

DIY Dark

tumblr_plz4tpjmXj1rmv1vdo1_540.png

tumblr_plz4tpjmXj1rmv1vdo2_540.png

They might start keeping a lot of these cats in NXT since its heading towards being its own brand

ESPECIALLY Raw

Belair will do well on the main...they may have to tweak her character a bit tho...many will say she is swagger jacking Sasha Banks

she can be sasha’s heater if banks ever turns heel

yea I think Aliester might be main roster bound and i dont know how i feel about that honestly.

I feel like whether hes on Smackdown or RAW he will end up lost in the shuffle. I'd like it if he were one of the first ones to stay on NXT cause he could be a prominent figure down there

at the same time i'd love to see a feud between him and a psychotic Randy Orton

The Dream also seems like hes main roster bound. Hope they give that boy a strap ASAP. Preferably the US title on Smackdown maybe he can do for it what the Miz did for the IC title when he was champ

ESPECIALLY Raw

Shit let them tweak Sashas if anything. I feel like Bianca is money with that gimmick

Back