Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/23) - NXT Spring Breakin'

That wouldn't make sense. Bianca lost clean as a whistle. What has she done to get a match at Mania? I mean I would not mind it, but it doesn't make logical sense.

Had Charlotte not attacked Bianca at the end...then yeah.

But I can see Bianca gettin some kinda pay back on Charlotte. Maybe Ripley be like "Why wait for WM...I wanna whip yo azzz NOW!"

They face each on at next PPV. Match happens. Bianca comes in interferes which results in a DQ. Shyt finally gets settled at WM.

As for logical sense...Asuka made Becky tap out...yet Becky still got in the Royal Rumble...you know the rest. Lol

Had Charlotte not attacked Bianca at the end...then yeah.

But I can see Bianca gettin some kinda pay back on Charlotte. Maybe Ripley be like "Why wait for WM...I wanna whip yo azzz NOW!"

They face each on at next PPV. Match happens. Bianca comes in interferes which results in a DQ. Shyt finally gets settled at WM.

As for logical sense...Asuka made Becky tap out...yet Becky still got in the Royal Rumble...you know the rest. Lol
You sure you not on the creative team? Because I feel like if this does happen that'll be just how it goes or at least something similar.

I'd just keep Bel Air out of it tbh, doesnt make much sense and even if she is added she is eating another loss, she got to have the worst record at the big shows. They need to drop a Womens North American title and let Bel Air run with that since Ripley will probably have a decent long reign.

From HHH's post media conference

HHH talked about the women's division and Bianca Belair vs. NXT Women's Champion Rhea Ripley. He said Takeover was proof of the second weekly hour of NXT creating stars with Ripley, Belair, Nox, Kai, Lee and Dijakovic. He praised for Ripley and her epic rise to the top at such a young age. He also talked about how Belair first stepped through the ropes in 2016 and 4 years later she's one of the best in the world. It speaks to how she's an amazing athlete and performer on all levels. He said not only is Ripley getting a shot at the main event, she is the main event. He also commented on Charlotte flair staking her claim in a unique way by calling out the NXT Women's Champion with her Royal Rumble win. She came to Takeover and made a statement. He also commented on Flair's shot to Belair after the match and said that may not be done either. While Flair and Ripley are going to WrestleMania 36, Belair isn't done with the situation and this will play out to be very interesting for people over time. He said the women of NXT make up the strongest women's division anywhere in the world

I really don't gotta have Bel Air in the match at mania the more i think about it but I wouldn't be mad if it happened either as long as she did something to earn the shot. & Even if shes added to the match and has to eat the pin it doesn't matter. Thats gonna be a good look for her to have a match at Wrestlemania no matter how you cut it. Thats more eyes on her going forward.

I finished watching the main event last night. Every match was great. Cole/Champa was on some other shit though I figure they wouldn't take the belt off Cole heading into WM.

NXT Takeover in Tampa is going to be crazy. I just wonder if Charlotte/Rhea will be at Takeover or WrestleMania?

I wonder if Gargano/Champa is going to be one-on-one or be thrown in with Cole at Takeover as a triple-threat.

Personally I wouldn't mind if the Takeover card was:

N.A. Champion vs NXT Champion
Keith Lee vs Adam Cole

NXT HIAC
Gargano vs Champa

NXT Women's Title
Charlotte vs Rhea Ripley

I finished watching the main event last night. Every match was great. Cole/Champa was on some other shit though I figure they wouldn't take the belt off Cole heading into WM.

NXT Takeover in Tampa is going to be crazy. I just wonder if Charlotte/Rhea will be at Takeover or WrestleMania?

I wonder if Gargano/Champa is going to be one-on-one or be thrown in with Cole at Takeover as a triple-threat.

Personally I wouldn't mind if the Takeover card was:

N.A. Champion vs NXT Champion
Keith Lee vs Adam Cole

NXT HIAC
Gargano vs Champa

NXT Women's Title
Charlotte vs Rhea Ripley
It's at Wrestle Mania. Tho keeping it on NXT Takeover would help not having over kill at Mania with 3 womens championship matches.

Last edited:
Cruiserweight title opening the show

Devlin was impressive in his first match so this one might be dope

Back