Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/23) - NXT Spring Breakin'

HHH need to can this nigga man... he be doing some sick shit on lvl up

grinding his ass up and down the turnbuckle post. that shit is not sanitary

Only if you puttin her in title contention. Fucc that mid card shyt.

She's proven that she can be a champion and maintain a title reign

She’d be a good for a feud with Bianca but SD needs some depth. Smackdown is tricky tho cause Im thinking Liv doesn’t make it out UK with the belt. Ain’t no way you feed Mandy to Shayna. Better off staying in NXT for now

yeaaa, we definiitely headed for a NXT UK invasion angle, they set that shit up perfectly too with JD facing Bron in the main event tonight

NXT UNIFICATION MATCH! BOOK IT!

I think they just about to do a Worlds collide event whic h is still dope af

they havent done one since a few years ago on wrestlemania weekend and that one had talent from the main roster competing too. this one seems to be strictly NXT for now...

Proud of Gigi. Seen her when she wasnt shit but a goth chick with a hella ass cheeks getting her Daffney on and Darby manager. Disappointed when AEW didnt sign her.

I remember watching the match and thinking win or lose I can see Toxic Attraction heading to Smackdown. Then I seen an early draft rumor confirming that thought. Basically this just doubles Down on that except the leaving Mandy behind part. But I can see why they’d keep her on NXT. Considering Sasha and Naomi are also on deck, it’s gonna get loaded on the roster. More importantly one would assume Mandy would have to be in the main event picture but not sure where she’d fit.

I see a lot of people hate on Stark cause of her political beliefs. I like personally like her but there isnt much there for her character wise so it didnt feel like the right time for her to get a reign. plus i still got a feeling she goes up in the next few months. Id say b4 the end of fall

As far as toxic attraction goes i feel like they should call up Mandy and Gigi. Jacy jane got her a lil following but shes the weak link of the group in all categories..

Smart move on holding off on those call ups too.

you dnt wanna give every damn thing away at the same time

Bron B carrying himself better already. Not smiling nearly as much and he got himself a lil catch phrase now that could catch on

Back