Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (3/26)

io said she'd stay if they would move her to the main roster apparently but im wondering if thosee dumbasses up top even want her cause she honestly should of been up there

NXTs womens tag titles were always used the right way. Only two instances where they fucked up were with Raquel and Kota and then this shit with Cora and Rok C.

But I'm thinking they might be getting rid of those titles all across the company. Maybe it leads to the womens mid card titles being introduced

NXTs womens tag titles were always used the right way. Only two instances where they fucked up were with Raquel and Kota and then this shit with Cora and Rok C.

But I'm thinking they might be getting rid of those titles all across the company. Maybe it leads to the womens mid card titles being introduced
They fucked up twice with Dakota and Raquel, two title reigns with a combined 3 days of holding them

I believe they was gonna do something with them but when Dakota told them she wasn't gonna re sign then they took them right back off them

I could see them giving them the straps as a way to satisfy Kota and see if she'd re-sign but yea once she didn't they probably took them right away.

They tried to give Stokely a story when he said he was leaving too and ended up having to drop it the next week

Can’t lie. I’m intrigued with the womens title picture currently. All 5 girls can get it, yes Zoey too

Diamond mine vs "Tony's Family" im here for it. I love how Legado playing along with this shit but I know the turn is coming

Back