Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/9)

I wasnt expecting that shit at all

I thought that Racquel would win it all but when it came down to Lerae and Shotzi i just knew Shotzi was winning.

got no problem w/ Lerae winning but io about to breeze through that match

Ripley been ready to go

As long as she dont end up on RAW im cool cause she not bout to pass over Bianca

who was moved up and hasn't gotten shit yet

He spinning he wheels there...spinning and spinning.

He the cornerstone!

I think he was the guy HHH was talking about when he said some guys aren't going up. You lump that in with the fact that he doesn't wanna leave NXT and it makes sense.

there's some match ups on RAW & SD waiting for him tho for sure. I think he'll fuck around and have a surprise debut one day when no1 is expecting it

He the cornerstone!

I think he was the guy HHH was talking about when he said some guys aren't going up. You lump that in with the fact that he doesn't wanna leave NXT and it makes sense.

there's some match ups on RAW & SD waiting for him tho for sure. I think he'll fuck around and have a surprise debut one day when no1 is expecting it
I get that but thats not going to work imo u less he is part time there and only goes into programs twice a year or something limited but Ciama too talented for that. That surprise debut would be a huge good look but I just hate to see his talent being wasted doing the same old same. Ciampa was my guy then 100 other guys came in now he just trying to keep his foot in the middle.

One feud that would be legendary if they were able to scoop him would be Ciampa vs Jay Briscoe. Talk about a fucking clash!

yo this match concept that they doing right now is some shit that i've always thought about in my head

I just didnt think it would ever work

I get that but thats not going to work imo u less he is part time there and only goes into programs twice a year or something limited but Ciama too talented for that. That surprise debut would be I'm a huge good look but I just hate to see his talent being wasted doing the same old same. Ciampa was my guy then 100 other guys came in now he just trying to keep his foot in the middle.

One feud that would be legendary if they were able to scoop him would be Ciampa vs Jay Briscoe. Talk about a fucking clash!

this shit would be nice.

idk if we'll ever see the Briscoes in WWE tho.

maybe but idk

Back