Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/23) - NXT Spring Breakin'

Liv my baby, Lashley the man and I was the first on the Jade bandwagon. Liv and Jade both are coming along in ring wise. While y'all ok with saying another man the head of your table

you gotta problem with folks calling Roman the head of the table which is the gimmick but you callin regular round the way Jersey chick Liv your baby foh man

Trick can hop on the same bus out of town as Lash and Lyons

Problem is tv time for all these people currently there and coming in. Plus, we all know how HHH loves his indy darlings.

HHH got the keys to the kingdom now.. who knows what he about to do.

theres enough wrestling on tv throughout the week i know but whos to say he wouldn't start up another show or some shit? I mean NXT is already back to expanding. (Something that was stopped by the others) but now that he back in control you never know.

So what happens to all the non-indy, can't really go in the ring people they had on 2.0?

Buh-bye Lash Legend and Maga Lyons
Too black Lyons was average anyways ..... but niggas supported her dumpy build only because of her big cottage cheese ass.

Lyons looks like she will be in a completely different industry in a year. She doesnt give off im a pro wrestler vibe.

Imma just link this article

the crowds at those shows seemed to enjoy it so it makes you wonder how many people really share this opinion?

its not something that you saw being bashed a lot on the internet either so..

the crowds at those shows seemed to enjoy it so it makes you wonder how many people really share this opinion?

Its the Indie style HBK had to tell Nash when he visited the performance center that is the current version of wrestling aftet Nash tried to tell the guys slow down and less finishers. I agree with HBK, thats just how ring work has evolved to in every company.

Lyons looks like she will be in a completely different industry in a year. She doesnt give off im a pro wrestler vibe.
one week she wants to be a mma fighter
one week she wants to be a r&b singer
one week she wants to be a pro wrestler.... i wish she would commit to something & stick with it.

The crowds gave Vince a standing ovation for sexual assault allegations. Plus the NXT crowd cheers for ANYTHING, that's not really a good indicator

Shes one that I dont see being around long.

I think shes one of those chicks who bounces around doing different shit on tv to get exposure cause before she signed she was on one of those dating reality shows, then shes always trying to promote her music and shit too so yea

The crowds gave Vince a standing ovation for sexual assault allegations. Plus the NXT crowd cheers for ANYTHING, that's not really a good indicator

the IWC is just a small portion of the wrestling community man. I doubt that all of those people in attendance at the show where Vince came out were aware of what was going on..

the people who paid for front row seating may of known and some of the others but not all of em.

as far as the reaction to that style of wrestling goes I guess we just gonna have to see how the people react once guys like Johnny and Ciampa start putting on clinics now that they up on RAW

I think shes one of those chicks who bounces around doing different shit on tv to get exposure cause before she signed she was on one of those dating reality shows, then shes always trying to promote her music and shit too so yea
She'll either get on OF or be a full time social media influencer/ig model...or she'll get scooped up by Drake or some rapper/baller

the IWC is just a small portion of the wrestling community man. I doubt that all of those people in attendance at the show where Vince came out were aware of what was going on..

the people who paid for front row seating may of known and some of the others but not all of em.

as far as the reaction to that style of wrestling goes I guess we just gonna have to see how the people react once guys like Johnny and Ciampa start putting on clinics now that they up on RAW
Bro that was the biggest news that day iirc. It was even covered on CNN. Stop! Like I said the nXT crowd cheers for any and EVERYTHING. Why you think there were so many examples of stuff working on NXT then coming to the main roster and flopping out the gate?

when i was calling her wigga Lyons people was offended... did i tell a lie?

Bro that was the biggest news that day iirc. It was even covered on CNN. Stop! Like I said the nXT crowd cheers for any and EVERYTHING. Why you think there were so many examples of stuff working on NXT then coming to the main roster and flopping out the gate?

I know this but you just assuming that the main roster crowd isnt gonna fuck with that style out the gate with nothing to really back it up. If people start complaining about it then ok you're right but until then you really cant say anything

I know this but you just assuming that the main roster crowd isnt gonna fuck with that style out the gate with nothing to really back it up. If people start complaining about it then ok you're right but until then you really cant say anything
Who said or even implied that they wouldn't? You literally just made that up. I was talking about ME, MYSELF, not liking what NXT takeover main events became. NXT crowds are not a good indicator of what will work on the main roster because they love dang-near EVERYTHING.

Back