Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (3/26)

Seemed like they were mailing it in in last night’s taped episode. Video promos on why Dakota turned on RG and the Cole/O’Reilly shit smh. The main event was cool despite hartwell not following the stipulation about her not getting with Dexter. Decent matches but kinda forgettable

Last edited:
I had read the spoilers so I only watched like 30 mins before switching over to Verzuz

Seemed like they were mailing it in in last night’s taped episode. Video promos on why Dakota turned on RG and the Cole/O’Reilly shit smh. The main event was cool despite hartwell not following the stipulation about her not getting with Dexter. Decent matches but kinda forgettable
I would too if I was on syfy...

im thinking they might pair Priscilla Kelly w/ that Cora jade chick who looks like paige

they teamed together a while back and were pretty good together

either way the introduction to fresh talent is well under way

crowd is 100% behind big boy

thats all the more reason for them to have Wade Barrett JR to screw him over in the finals

I’m cool with 2 out of 3 falls for Cole/O’Reilly. Always been a fan of those type of matches despite it looking like they are trying to replicate triple h/austin from no way out 2001

Last edited:
Back