Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (3/26)

Nah they should change the name of 205 Livee and use that as the developmental on the network... they already broke away from the cruiserweights on there and even had some of the breakout matches air on there so why not?

And everybody complains anytime an NXT star loses on the main roster. it aint just NXT fans. I done seen anti-wwe fans, dirt sheets and youtubers trying to convince people that Kross and Keith Lee are both done on the main roster because they've taken losses.

I understand whats happening tho. Anytime somebody I like gets called up only to lose I be salty but I get that they doing the job, same as they were when they came into NXT.. the difference with Kross is, he came in wrecking shit so a lot of people (me included) thought he'd do the same shit on the main roster but apparently not. A loss to Jeff hardy aint nothing to frown about but like I said people acting like its the end of the world cause he lost in his debut. Thats why I can't wait to see him choke Jeffs punk ass out
Point still stands. They shouldn't be built up on NXT as monsters and shit, if so that should be a automatic main roster debut not a NXT debut for your reason alone. If Kross is built like a monster in his years in NXT man that shit will get played out quick a year into his main roster run because the growth process was removed and he already was a killer in development tv. Not everybody Goldberg and Goldberg damn sure wouldn't debut in NXT.

As much as I bitch about Adam Cole going to the main roster and to stop playing with a bunch of c list guys in NXT, I already know his first few years will be a bumpy ride but it's a ride I want regardless because thats the only way stars will be made in WWE. Not hanging out in NXT.

I hate how Thatcher n ciampa always fucking lose btw even tho they got screwed here

Also confused that holland is working w/ lorcan cause I swear that mf was the one who caused him to get fucked up

a lot of people were high on Briggs when he was in Evolve.

I already know he bout to get ole boy up outta here.

id be surprised if he did lose

I still got wade barrett's son winning the whole damn thing. Prolly have him screw over big boy odyssey in the finals for the win

Back