Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/9)

I think he might be gettin the call up foreal. What better way to send him out than a victory at Takeover Brooklyn?

If they move him up it needs to be as a heel tho

Thing is, you know if/when he gets called up, he’ll be a face since fans wanna cheer for the new roster addition. Hate when they do that

GOAT Match!

SHIIITT!

I aint want nobody to lose that one! I was hoping Cole just ran off with the title or somethin but im happy Ricochet got him some gold.

They need to let him defend the title outside of NXT now to keep that shit goin

I'm catching up to the live stream. Just got finished with the Velveteen Dream match.

This gonna sound bad but I don't want Dream to get called up. He puts too much into his presentation and I don't think the higher ups will put that much work in to get him over like they do others (ex Roman Reigns/Bobby Lashley).

When he gets called up he'll get two months of high quality matches with the upper-mid card but then they're gonna regulate him to matches with Golddust and R-Truth smh. Along with the in-ring presenation, Mauro and Nigel McGuinness be getting these acts over with his own style. Cole will say some cheesy shit like "It's Boss Time!!!" and make Velveteen look like a just another wrestler

He doesn't need a title but at least give him another year in NXT to have a memorable 6-9 month feud with Riccochet or Allister Black.

giphy.gif
Bruh. I had the fire emoji but I guess it didn’t stick. My bad. Lol.

Back