Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (3/26)

Bruh... Tiffany Stratton has got so much fuckin potential... that hop up moonsault that she hit was fuckin crisp!!

Imo they couldn't of went wrong with either one of them winning that. Rok C has more experience tho and they could use a good face to dethrone Mandy

Apollo Crews has been officially moved to the WWE NXT roster, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

PWInsider.com has also confirmed that Babatunde Aiyegbusi aka Commander Azeez, who had been linked with Crews on camera, has also been officially shifted over to the NXT roster. Azeez did not appear with Crews on last night's edition of WWE NXT.

Apollo Crews has been officially moved to the WWE NXT roster, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

PWInsider.com has also confirmed that Babatunde Aiyegbusi aka Commander Azeez, who had been linked with Crews on camera, has also been officially shifted over to the NXT roster. Azeez did not appear with Crews on last night's edition of WWE NXT.
I dont understand what NXT wants to be. Honestly i really dont. They throw anything at the wall.

I dont understand what NXT wants to be. Honestly i really dont. They throw anything at the wall.

The 2.0 by itself ain't really working.

Again that Mandy experiment worked. Now they tryin other talent.

I actually like the idea. Hopefully he gets an NXT title run

Last edited:
The 2.0 by itself ain't really working.

Again that Mandy experiment worked. Now they tryin other talent.

I actually like the idea. Hopefully he gets an NXT title run

it is working as far as developing talent goes. The Creeds, Stratton, Tony D, Waller, Baby Steiner all came into this w/ no prior wrestling experience and caught on.

I wouldn't call any of them green anymore but they still have work to do.

Having ppl come down to work with them does add something to it that was missing tho and its smart.

it is working as far as developing talent goes. The Creeds, Stratton, Tony D, Waller, Baby Steiner all came into this w/ no prior wrestling experience and caught on.

I wouldn't call any of them green anymore but they still have work to do.

Having ppl come down to work with them does add something to it that was missing tho and its smart.

That's the thing...they had to bring them in.

Idk man Ziggler did nothing for NXT long term nor did they even have him put Steiner over at the proper moment, AJ Styles had a highlight match for himself, and i dont think Apollo crews is anything to boost over to tune in to NXT expecially since the last 2 names did nothing.

If they want to make this consistent then just focus on what they are doing with the nobodies they got in the mix because sprinkling a talent or 2 in aint making no difference it seems expecially somwbody like Apollo Crews beside help them work better in the ring.

Last edited:
Melo getting a huge win on NXT TV in a exhibition match against somebody like AJ Styles and a shake off with AJ saying he will see him on the main roster are the type of segments they need to do if they going to bring main roster talent in.

Sucks that Diamond Mine about to break up but they put the right 3 on the same sidee n I'm loving this story

Back