Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/23) - NXT Spring Breakin'

Gone be late to the party again. Tonight card should slap tho. I'm looking forward to that cage match

She didn’t wear shorts last night. I was highly disappointed. I fell asleep watching NXT and didn’t watch hit row or the cage match. They worth watching?

I saw nothing but good things being said about Hit Row again so it looks like they followed up this week with whatever they did

i missed the whole show again fucking w/ my brother but im about to watch it today

I saw the spoiler for the cage match, most people seemed happy with it too

Nobody cared about the NXT releases today? Killian Daine, Ugly tall chick from Ronda Rousey crew, and the retarded referee and his anti mask mission in life.

I must of accidently skipped
over it in the last post there my bad lol but yoo

Dude always was the referee face of NXT since the beginning of Takeover, edit this pos out all of them.

According to Fightful Select, Drake Wuertz was outwardly furious during Triple H’s speech in support of the Black Lives Matter movement. During Triple H’s speech, Wuertz gathered up his things in an aggressive manner and left when religions was mentioned as a part of the inclusion that NXT wants to represent .

It was also reported that “there were a couple instances” where minorities within NXT “took exception to the way things were worded by Wuertz.” It was said that one specific situation included EJ Nduka feeling like he needed to “get physical” with the now-fired referee.

But wait there’s more!!

But with his firing, more people with firsthand knowledge of Wuertz’s behavior in the workplace have come forward to Fightful Select. The major takeaway for the overall report, for me at least, is what took them so long to part ways with him?

• Several people told Sean Ross Sapp the referee brought “nuclear heat” on himself over the past year after WWE warned him about attending events unmasked and while unvaccinated.
  • Wuertz also made several “power plays”, where in the course of angling for a better position in the company he would try to “get heat on” other people to better his chances.
  • In a particular troubling note, it’s said minorities had issues with “the way things were worded by Wuertz.” EJ “Ezra Judge” Nduka (who was also releasedtoday) once almost got “physical” with Wuertz in such a situation. Wrestlers of color complained to management about incidents like that multiple times.
  • Florida reporter Jon Alba said something similar earlier, tweeting “In the past 3 weeks, multiple WWE and NXT Superstars told me they believed Drake Wuertz was racist, and felt uncomfortable around him at the WWE Performance Center. One noted they even felt odd with him reffing closed-door matches at the PC.”
  • Fightful says “no fewer than ten wrestlers” have told them they didn’t feel comfortable or safe around Wuertz.
  • He would “loudly criticize” wrestlers for getting vaccinated or even getting a routine flu shot.
  • Last but not least, before last year’s TakeOver: In Your House, which happened during the height of last summer’s global reckoning on racism, Triple H gave a speech to the locker room about inclusivity. When he mentioned being accepting of all religions, “Wuertz’s attitude immediately changed, and he aggressively gathered his belongings and left.”

Back