Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/9)

I just saw baby Brock, dude look way different. They better just have him rag dolling everyone until him and baby Steiner face off in 2022

Ahh shit!

Those Creed Boys man.. something special. After his match with the lame jiro dude last week everybody was saying Julius might be a future main eventer.

I actually like both as a team tho

them Jackets Trickmelo got fire

Lol @ Andre Chase having a student section now. I like that shit., hes got something w/ that gimmick

Big man Odyssey Jones is special too.. I feel like him and Bron have the best chances of making it coming outta NXT.

Happy the Creed Bros didnt lose cleanly, keeps them from looking weak

Cora Jade gonna be one of those chicks who has a crazy following similar to Liv and a few others, I can already see it

Santos and his squad really need to be called up man

yep Cora Jade victorious 2 weeks in a row

Jacy jane got fucked up.

Lmao @ io after spinning that wheel "I love it yes i love it"

Legado fucking up ole boy after his girl stole a win was nice

Tony D wrestles his ass off and hes over. Dope

yea.. its time niggas started putting some respect on Legado name. Forget the North American title. Go on and throw Santos in the NXT championship pic after Halloween havoc

GYV did a good job selling for Bron in the main event and im happy they aint do the usual shit where the team falls apart with him and Ciampa

For those who have asked, the choices on this year's NXT Halloween Havoc Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal are (in alphabetical order) -

-Ambulance Match.

-Biker's Chain Match.

-Boiler Room Brawl.

-Buried Alive Match.

-Casket Match.

-Chucky's Choice.

-Coal Miner's Glove on A Pole Match.

-Insane Asylum Match.

-Lumber Jack O'Lantern Match.

-Scareway to Hell Ladder Match.

-Trick or Street Fight.

-Weapons Wild Match.