Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/23) - NXT Spring Breakin'

Was thinkin this same exact thing. But...has changed his mind about wanting to be on the main roster tho? Remember he said he'd retire b4 goin on the main. Wasn't that like 2 or 3 years ago when he said that?

Yea but that was under HHHs black n gold brand. Idk if his opinion has changed but i do know that some of the guys who used to wanna stay or go back to NXT are now saying that they wouldn't go down to 2.0 if asked cause it isn't for them.

I love Ciampa but im almost sure Vince will look at him and do nothing with him because he looks older then he is and def not their type of guy. I know i always say these mfs gotta step off the porch and test the waters but i feel for Ciampa it might be best to transition to a trainer/producer role.

I love Ciampa but im almost sure Vince will look at him and do nothing with him because he looks older then he is and def not their type of guy. I know i always say these mfs gotta step off the porch and test the waters but i feel for Ciampa it might be best to transition to a trainer/producer role.

That's the only way I see him remaining on there honestly.

I know he wasn't planning to wrestle much longer due to injuries so he could go the producer route

Lol they really doing dual chants for styles and waller...

unbelievable

Aj better knock this mf out

waller can go in the ring, i’ll give him that

impressive job selling the knee too

that was a damn good showing for him. I was honestly expecting a squash or for him to just be carried cause Styles is way more experienced but nah he held his own

Back