Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/9)

AYYY TRICK WILLIE!

I still dont understand them not making next week match a 3 way they should of saved tht melo loss for then. I really do not see them calling Trick up but i also dont see him goig over Ilja

AYYY TRICK WILLIE!

I still dont understand them not making next week match a 3 way they should of saved tht melo loss for then. I really do not see them calling Trick up but i also dont see him goig over Ilja

That match is supposed to be on night 1 of spring breaking. There isn’t a main event announced for night 2 yet

Hmm

-Drew Gulak was written off on this week’s NXT, as The Family took responsibility for whacking him. In speaking with NXT sources, Gulak is not expected to return anytime soon, if at all.

- Shawn Spears produced on last night’s show for the first time, producing both women’s matches on the show along with Johnny Moss.

- The show fell behind on timing early on in the show, but caught up by the time the main event began.

- Carmelo Hayes completed several walk-throughs of the long take for his entrance before making the live entrance.

- The show was internally named “Friendship's Last Breath”

Producers:

Level Up:

- Riley Osborne vs Kyle Dixon: AJ Winkler

- Karmen Petrovic vs Wren Sinclair: Norman Smiley

- Hank Walker and Tank Ledger vs Javier Bernal and Drake Morreaux: Wesley Blake

- Jaida Parker vs Carlee Bright: Robbie Brookside

NXT:

- Noam Dar vs Dijak: Oney Lorcan

- Sol Ruca vs Lola Vice: Johnny Moss and Shawn Spears

- Joaquin Wilde vs Ridge Holland: Matt Bloom

- The Family/No Quarter Catch Crew Promo: Shawn Michaels and Matt Bloom.

- Je’Von Evans vs Ilja Dragunov : Fit Finlay.

- Thea Hail vs Tatum Paxley: Johnny Moss and Shawn Spears

- Edris Enofe and Malik Blade vs Authors of Pain: Steve Corino

- Ivar vs Josh Briggs: Steve Corino

- Trick Williams vs Carmelo Hayes: Terry Taylor

Back