Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Nome 9 Thread ft. Loaded Lux vs Aye Verb

I'm over here rewatching Lux vs Verb. About a minute into Lux's first round, I took a bite of my sandwich, looked back up and missed like 4 lines. That dude is different for real.

"I'll slap blood in your mouth, you'll just spit out a rainbow and roll your eyes"... that man has a family, Verb. Please stop.

I still think Lux won 2-1, but I've been thinking.

Lux been #2 on my list for a while now, but i think it's time to reorder my list.

I can't remember the last time Lux has had an amazing battle , not round, but battle. His battles have been one of the worst battles of the night for a while now.

In this event i prefer Gotti vs Surf , Suge vs Pat, Nitty vs Shine, shit even watching Jakkboy get killed might've been more entertaining.

Lux 2-1

Verb had a lot of gas and cheerleading especially from Hitman who was damn near translating his bars to the fans....and Verb going last was the only reason he's considered victorious but to me Lux hit harder the first 2 rounds but really fell on deaf ears in the 3rd......Verb did good but he didn't 3-0 shit unless you already were riding with him from the jump.

Back