Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Nome 9 Thread ft. Loaded Lux vs Aye Verb

There was nothing light about Lux's 1st, his double entendre game is so fucking smooth. That was NASTYYY

His 3rd was weakest but Verb didn't do enough for me. Call it 2-1 if u want to but however you chalk it, Lux fucking cooked the fuck out of verb..

I dont know what the fuck them niggas were watching bruh

IDK what yall saw because Verb was shaking the room rd 2 for sure

1st rd debatable.Lux had dry spots and verb took a while to heat up,but once he did he was wilding

3rd is close

This a rewatchable battle.Nothing clear off the rip

IDK what yall saw because Verb was shaking the room rd 2 for sure

1st rd debatable.Lux had dry spots and verb took a while to heat up,but once he did he was wilding

3rd is close

This a rewatchable battle.Nothing clear off the rip

I'll definitely be revisiting that shit but till then I got Lux 2-1 bruh

Had to go out last night smh. Finally caught Lux/Verb on VOD. I got it 2-1 Lux. Verb did his thing too.

Lux might need to make his rounds more digestible for the battle rap fans, especially in the building. How many times have people said he lost right after the battle was over? He “lost” 3-O vs Clips, he “lost” to Arsonal and now Verb.

The Hollow battle was the last time he was digestible while remaining fire. I thought after his Flex freestyle he figured out how to be easily digestible and complex but he's back on the same shit.

With that said i didn't really like either of their 1st rounds, but i edged it to lux. Lux went off in the 2nd and Verb got the 3rd.

2-1 clear.

Anybody saying Verb got the 1st or 2nd round I wanna see these quotables.

Niggas really said Verb beat Mook and his stand out bar was "go noodles like college kids" smh

Back