Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Nome 9 Thread ft. Loaded Lux vs Aye Verb

Sage Wonder

Scary Hours
full-nome-9-card-announced-trailer-feature.jpg

Smack is you ready?! Beasley, you ready?! ABW is you ready???!!

Copy and pasted from other thread

Nome predictions
Jakkboy 2-1 JJDD ... wasnt impressed with his twork battle and dont think he’ll go harder vs jakk

Pat stay 2-1 Suge .... i kinda want suge the underdog to win and think he can but the safe bet is on pat

Shine 2-1 Nitty ... i give the edge cuz shine is one of the best big stage performers

Surf 2-1 Geechi .... crazy battle but i think surf will have a 3rd that matches and surpasses what we expect from gotti

Beloved God Head 3-0 Okay verb ... this execution will be beautiful

Ave 2-1 Arsonal ... I suspect Ars to run out of steam and Ave been motivated on getting to the next level since tech passed.

This thread gon only have 3 niggas in here who ordered the ppv and others waiting for the reviews.

I
Say
Fuck em

I'm having a nome party at the crib.....

Im the only one invited tho...

421-4218796_its-my-birthday-today-and-im-going-to.png

I just found a good ass copy of the preshow streaming on my IPTV service I was bout to look for it and it was the first thing that popped up. Im wondering if they gone stream the whole damn event

I just found a good ass copy of the preshow streaming on my IPTV service I was bout to look for it and it was the first thing that popped up. Im wondering if they gone stream the whole damn event

lol no you gotta buy it lmao.. the pre show is always free

watchbattlelive.com ..... stop bullshitting with ya life, if there was ever a time to buy a ppv, this the one

watchbattlelive.com ..... stop bullshitting with ya life, if there was ever a time to buy a ppv, this the one
Facts cuz this will be the first and prolly only one I cop

Jjdd 2-1 , I might go do some house cleaning during this one tho

Suge vs pat debatable, pat might edge it tho. He’s more versatile.

Nitty 2-1 clear

Gotti 2-1 clear, way more versatile.

Ave 2-1

Lux 2-1 clear

Yea, I know that pre-show free. I was just wondering if the streamer was gonna play the whole event but it is fucking with me that the timing is off on the talking a lil bit, so ill prolly gone and cop this shit anyways

is he really though??? I think it's the opposite

Well u do think shine beat Gotti with a bunch of random bars about nothin lol

Both surf and Gotti can bring that real talk shit to the table, but Gotti is a better punch by miles.

Well u do think shine beat Gotti with a bunch of random bars about nothin lol

Both surf and Gotti can bring that real talk shit to the table, but Gotti is a better punch by miles.

You drunk?? Surf is a better writer than Gotti by a mile , and until you or @AP21 rebuttal my post k shine clearly won lol

Last edited:
Geechi bars: Code work chuckee cheese, you can be a rat long as you got coins

:hahaha:

That was the first time was a “code word” bar didn’t land for Gotti lol

But his suwoo bar >>>>>> anything shine said.

And I know u ain’t nitpicking bars like surf aint the king of reaching lol

Back