Welcome To aBlackWeb

official MTV The Challenge thread

Notice he shenanigans of how they made the Brits actually stand around and wait for 10 minutes but the Americans they just said they would add 10 minutes to their time at the end? And also it should have been 20 minutes since they broke 2 rules. If it was a 10 minute max they could have just ditched the weights entirely and just ran for it.

I would feel bad for Leroy but the person whose game he was playing for half the season wrecked any chance he had at winning regardless of if he got in that kayak or not.

cs.. feel like if it was the UK team behind, they wldve hit em w the double penalty.

but the time penalties feel like they were worthless... cuz in the end all it took was one puzzle and a kayak to the win. How did the time penalties effect the game? there wasn’t a time limit, it was only about whose team could work together in the most efficient way.

Ct didnt do shit all season

im glad ashely didnt get shit i hated her since she stepped on the scene

Leroy finally made it further than cp3 ..

Cara was off her game

It was cool seeing Pauli and Jordan give that respect

Zach always acts like a bitch straight up its annoying as fuck

In all fairness to CT he was in a shitty situation from the start getting rejected by the US team (what were they thinking?) and then having to straddle between two alliances on the UK team that could have easily just thrown his ass in over and over every time they lost (which was a lot). And then when it was time to make a move he pulled the trigger and made the smart decision to keep his team strong for the final instead of appeasing the alliance he was working with (like dumbass Joss should have done).

It's not the in your face game we're used to seeing from CT but I don't think he could have played it any better.

In all fairness to CT he was in a shitty situation from the start getting rejected by the US team (what were they thinking?) and then having to straddle between two alliances on the UK team that could have easily just thrown his ass in over and over every time they lost (which was a lot). And then when it was time to make a move he pulled the trigger and made the smart decision to keep his team strong for the final instead of appeasing the alliance he was working with (like dumbass Joss should have done).

It's not the in your face game we're used to seeing from CT but I don't think he could have played it any better.
At the end of the day he got paid

Nah he was a shitty player who coasted damn the politicking

Nah he was a shitty player who coasted damn the politicking

How did he coast though? What was he suppsed to do vote himself into eliminations? Get jumped into an alliance? I don't think CT has ever been in an alliance on any of the Challenges. Usually everybody is working together to try to get his ass outta there.

How did he coast though? What was he suppsed to do vote himself into eliminations? Get jumped into an alliance? I don't think CT has ever been in an alliance on any of the Challenges. Usually everybody is working together to try to get his ass outta there.
At what point was he a top competitor this season that's what I'm talking about

At the end of the day he got paid

Putin gif.gif

He played the hand he was dealt and made the most of it.

Arguably, this could be the best game he's ever played.

Not physically............but politically.

Besides, he's got a family to think about now.

Gotta do what's best for his kid...........fuck everybody else.

$250,000 will definitely go a long way.

Last edited:
Back