Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 4/15

The Brock fan is there again. Wearing the same shirt.

586.gif

now they got ronda husband involved shit gettin more awkward how they tryin to make her bad ass lol

She should have been no fucks given from the jump

But yeah

This getting wierd

Especially the whole

“Its fake and scripted...but ima sell the hell outta that fake armbar and leg submission im bout to be put in....oh yeah...im also a fake champ too!!!”

Shit lmao

Why is braun vs these two snl niggas a thing?? They really couldnt find something better for him?? And if you gon do the celebrity shit atleast get some ppl most ppl actually fuckin kno

I was listening to Busted Open and they had a caller who spoke about this Rhonda/Becky/Charlotte feud.

Ole girl kinda said what a lot of folks been saying...or wanted to say on how this has dragged on too long. How now its not making any sense, and that they lost her along the way. She also mentioned how its overshadowing the other matches, and etc.

Me personally...I dunno about overshadowing. BUT...I think the match itself better exceed all this hype and drama. I like the direction RR took, but if she, Charlotte, and Becky deliver anything less a classic match, muthafuccas will riot. Lol.

B/c all this is doing is adding even more pressure for them to deliver. And if becomes a snore fest, the WWE fans will let them know. Vince ain't gonna like that. Biggest spotlight and they fail to produce...oh man.

Back