Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 3/25

tumblr_plcngoFWQP1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Rollins will probably be the one to beat Brock at Mania. The seeds already been planted. He'll dedicate the match to Reigns and win. Hopefully we can get a Rollins / Balor feud afterwards for the strap though.
Yup and im callin it now roman will come down at the end of the match to congratulate seth on some wrestlemania moment shit lol

yall notice they dropped the bullshit with Lashley and Lio tonight too? they seemed a lot more serious which is good. All that laughing and bending over infront of the crowd was some clown shit. Gotta hope they dont go back to it next week

u do know Reigns is out battling leukemia right bruh? if he shows up itll just be to capture that Wrestlemania moment like Farris said
i hope he doesnt but its wwe man never know

WWE is no stranger to exploitation, and this latest saga has become one unsettling week after another where its use of Reigns’ legitimate disease could culminate in some truly cringe-worthy television once Dean Ambrose fully explains his motives behind turning heel.
While relatively tame on the scale of exploitation, it served as a reminder that there is no real-life tragedy that WWE will not use for the sake of making its heels more despicable. Not leukemia, not death, not anything

In 2018 it is increasingly harder to create universally hated heels. When it comes to getting booed, desperate times call for desperate measures. But using real-life tragedy and death as a plot device only opens the company up to further scrutiny, not the wrestler. Yes, it’s the era of the cool heel, but this is also an era where everybody—even WWE—freely admits pro wrestling is a work, thereby creating boundaries as to what tactics will work for the contemporary villain.
The sympathy card is the last resort to get closer to people and there's always that doubt in your mind if wwe is toying around though it's insensitive to have such a feeling.
It might be too early to judge though and we have to wait and see if roman does a legitimate comeback which would be blessing in disguise. You may call that insensitive too..

Reigns said he won’t be back any time soon. I’m expecting at least 2 years and he may not even come back.

I hate this new generation. Everyone is so sensitive on Twitter about that Bliss segment. I get it, women evolution, but not EVERY chick role has to be "I'm a technical luchadore submission badass that can equally whoop a man's ass". Are we forgetting women super power can also be the power of seduction? Not every woman has that, but some does. Why is the art of seduction dying with these new millennials bruh?

I'm tired of this shit. Nigga if that shit was sexy then it was fucking sexy, niggas can't even be turnt on by women anymore huh? Yeah aite (blueface voice).

MNR was actually GOOD for a change this week. It's cool they put the IC Title on Lashley. Now if creative can turn Lashley into a serious threat in the mid-card scene that would be great. The goofy ass posing and the Lashley chants from Rush needs to stop.

Dean as heel just ain't cutting it.

I'm glad they took Strowman out of the main event and went w/Balor.

Back